Ask me about my OCs!

Ask me anything about my OCs and i will Answer! Idea from @Huntlow_f0r3v3r

Also PLS ask in english :smiling_face_with_tear:

Here are my OCs:

Gem:

Roxy:

Amber and Tulip:

5 Me gusta

How did Gem’s parents met eachother+ How did Roxy and Gem met?

His moms met at the emperors coven lab, Amber just promoted to work there and Tulip was one of the test subjects (her og name was nr. 2). One of Ambers job was to do a daily check on Tulip and they really started to like eachother, Amber was the only guard that was nice to Tulip, she also teached her basic things like reading, writeing, math etc. Finally they came up with a plan to run away together and also relese nr. 1 (the basilisk we see in 1st season in my HC) and also they manage to save one egg that Gem hatched from.

Gem and Roxy met at hexside. Roxy was a new student who was just transfered to an new orphanage again, she was transfered frequently bcs no one wanted to deal with an werewolf (in my HC werewolfs are heavily discriminated against bcs they are seen as dangerous). On her first day Gem was the only one who willingly sat with her in class. He was the only one who wasnt afraid of her bcs he himself was similar to her, he also was a beast but no one even knew so imediatly he symphatise with her. They are both crushing on each other but both are to scared to admit it XD

1 me gusta

That is adorable :exploding_head: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

1 me gusta

ahhhhhhhh i hv a queston why r they sooo cute!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 me gusta

In which app did you do your oc’s?

My english is not very good.

He used ibispaint x, If I remember correctly.

1 me gusta

Thanks

L
L
L
Relleno

Yup, thats right

1 me gusta

Haha hard question, i guess they just came out like that XDD

1 me gusta

hahha wait wdym came out???

Like when i created them they came out a certain way (in this example you said cute) idk if this makes sense, idk how to explain :sob::sob:

1 me gusta

Oh… when they were kids… right?

No, i mean when i created them in my head and then made theyre designes

2 Me gusta

Can you tell me about Roxy and Gem’s personalities?

1 me gusta

Im nor really good at drscribeing personalities amd also its early so my brain dont works so sorry for any mistakes :smiling_face_with_tear:

Well if i had to describe them i would say that Gem tends to be anxious and depressed but also a sweetheart who always is trying to be a good person and help others. He tends to put others before himself which tends to cause him harm, also tends to be clumsy. He loves to joke around and makeing others laugh.

Roxy is a chilled out and pretty rebelious person, but she is also calm so she is not often causes any trouble. Bcs of how she grew up isolated she tends to be closed up in herself and only opens up when she feels safe. She just wished that ppl saw her for who she is and not just as a monster. Just like Gem ahe also loves to make ppl laught

2 Me gusta

I have some questions.
What they’re age
Do they like each other
and finally
Is Gem a basilik?

2 Me gusta

They ate both 17
Yeah, they are both crushing on each other but are to scared to admit it
Yes, Gem is a Basilisk

1 me gusta

cool! I really like on how creative you’re