BrokenGaze's poison Chapter two full-Warrior cats oc

Waring some readers may find these topics in the story disturbing:Murder,Gore,Mental health,You have been warned and keep in mind im just a teenager who is writing about their oc now please enjoy :>

Oakdust was running fast as he possibly could his lungs felt like they were going to burst open.Fortunately there was an abandoned den in the tall grass nearby where he and PebbleFoot used to hangout where he had fallen in love with her his first best friend.He used the tall grass to hide himself as he was slowly was making his way to the den once OakDust arrived at the entrance he went to the back of the den holding his breath trying to make as little noise as possible after a few seconds OakDust could hear his mate’ s paws pounding against the ground he started panicking again PebbleFoot had found him.PebbleFoot walked into the den holding the small stone she spotted him the tom she had once loved the father to her lovely kits PebbleFoot jumped she clawed at the tom’s flesh that was already scarred OakDust scream in agony before he could fight back she stabbed his neck with the sharp stone she had been carrying in her mouth she jumped off pushing him against the wall of the den “Goodbye my darling you brought this on yourself” PebbleFoot walked out of the den unharmed LostShade was standing there horrified he had saw her brutally murder his secret love he stepped back then turned around to run back to alert their clanmates PebbleFoot ran she didn’t know where to go.PebbleFoot just knew she had to get out of the territory by time LostShade reached camp and had told his leader LightStar.PebbleFoot was long gone LightStars sent out patrols to find her but after a few days of looking they gave up.HollowPaw became depressed she felt like it was her fault she wanted to scream and shout when she tried nothing not even a tear just suffering in silence it’s all she could do sadly one day she couldn’t take it.During training with the other apprentices she was using her claws letting out her rage on the new apprentice GreenPaw his mentor pinned HollowPaw down trying to calm her but he accidentally clawed her eye.”HELP ME!” HollowPaw yelled she couldn’t see anything in her right eye it was pain she had never experienced before AddStrike took her back to camp to have LostShade check her out she sat down crying Lostshade came over inspecting HollowPaw’s right eye it had a scratch LostShade gave her some poppyseeds I'm sorry there isn't much I can do for now just rest until it feels better and make sure to wash around it at the stream”.Seven moons passed by like minutes HollowPaw was completely blind in her right eye but the stretch around it scared everyone was just glad she was doing better.”Let all cats old enough to catch prey gather beneath Tallrock for a Clan meeting” LightStar shouted for all his clan to hear.HollowPaw walked over and sat down near her mentor AdderStrike waiting for her leader to speak “HollowPaw RainPaw step up today is their warrior ceremony they have reached twenty moons they had to train longer cause I granted them time to grieve.OakDust their father he would smile if he lived to see this day his kits have become skilled warriors'' HollowPaw stopped listening as she spaced out.I wish you were here dad I miss you a lot RainPaw has gotten better at hunting so have I.HollowPaw was lost in her thoughts she almost didn't hear LightStar giving her warrior name.”HollowPaw from this day forward you shall be now known as BrokenGaze and RainPaw from this day forward you shall now be known as RainFlurry You both must not speak until tomorrow.BrokenGaze was shocked was she really just named after her blind eye she wanted to be named Hollow something not BrokenGaze how could he be able to do this it’s not fair.”Meeting dismissed``.BrokeGaze sat up sneaking out of camp she needed to be alone so she could think in peace.BrokeGaze started to talk to herself once she was away and sure no cat could hear her “How could he why did he I want to cry why can’t I just cry I hate this it’s not fair!” She trouted over to sunning rocks to relax from all this chaos.
I hope you enjoyed reading it I have to do two page chapters as I have school,homelife,etc.The next chapter will have some ableism.

noice!! :slight_smile: ( 20 filler)