Dude im not even born in 2003 how did this happen! i didnt even get this tablet in 2003 in fact this wasnt out yet!

5 Me gusta

Maybe it’s a glitch…?

3 Me gusta

its been there for like several weeks…

3 Me gusta

did someone send it to you then you saved it bc my grandma did that and it said 2004 even tho I didn’t hav my phone in 2004

3 Me gusta

No I downloaded it on Google…

But something like that happened to my other tablet using nearby share on it
Same thing happened to my mom’s photos on her Gmail it had a screenshot of mlp I had and I said 1920 instead of 2020 or 2019…
That was when I didn’t have my own Gmail

2 Me gusta

La vida siempre tiene una forma de sorprender.
Este es uno de ellos

2 Me gusta

de hecho la vida siempre me ha sorprendido.

1 me gusta

I think it’s the time the photo was taken, not the device or when it was saved

2 Me gusta

Dude i love your profile picture!

1 me gusta

Thanks, I like yours as well!

1 me gusta

I love the Collector… ^v^

2 Me gusta

Same. I haven’t seen many people that like the Collector honestly

3 Me gusta

He is so underatted O^O he deserves more attention. maybe because he is bad and he is a villain

2 Me gusta

I wouldn’t call him a villain, more of an antagonist. But yeah he really is underrated. I wish people talked about him more

2 Me gusta

^v^ Yeah the Collector so adorble just like King!!!
200w (4)

3 Me gusta

If you were to ask me on a scale of 1 to 10, I would answer, & I quote this: “There are not enough numbers on the positives side to say how much I LOVE the Collector.” Not to mention that apparently the Collector likes one of my favorite foods, PIZZA BAGELS!!! I mean, who doesn’t like pizza bagels, 'cause if you don’t, then your dead to me (not literally).

2 Me gusta

I like pizza. And bagels… :bagel::pizza: but only cheese ones. I don’t like pepperoni because it makes me cough

I DON’T JUST LIKE THE COLLECTOR I LOVE THE COLLECTOR TOO!!!
IMG_20221221_125859
IMG_20221224_183700
IMG_20221224_142100
Their sense of decoration, imagination, the colors, clothing ahhhhhhh so adorable!!! Every time I see that kid I just feel my inner child screaming of joy every time I see em!!! Just like King
IMG_20221209_131227
IMG_20221209_094328
IMG_20221209_093354