EVERYTIME -Warning: Enby 4 Enby, Gay people

Little true story and enby memes. Kai = person im dating.
Everytime me and kai go out we sometimes kiss or hold hands. We were at the mall and we kissed while holding hands and then this person yelled and said “Oh my god my sister came out as lesbian like I love gay people. SLAY”. Me and kai are enby4enby. Sometimes I forget hetro cis people exist anyway enby memes.
images (6)
images (5)
images (4)
images (3)
images (2)

7 Me gusta

Accurate :rofl: filler filler

1 me gusta

welcome back to another episode of “Are the Cis okay?” the answer is NO!!
Love the memes though lol
Another variation from “Ladies and gentlemen” is “Laddies, Lasses, and Lassos” or there’s also “Beirdos and Weirdos” (Totally not taken from a specific youtuber or two)

4 Me gusta

and totally not any I know and love

1 me gusta

Sameeee totally not lol
Ok but in all honesty. OT and The Click have helped me so much in figuring out who I am and helping me keep my head high

1 me gusta

Ok I’m new to this define ci’s for me please?

2 Me gusta

Cis refers to straight people, Cisgender means you are the same gender that you were assigned at birth

1 me gusta

Ah ok thanks :grin::+1: filler

2 Me gusta

I am gay (I’m bi, but for this argument, I’ll use gay), I hate pink (unless it’s for cancer awareness since I’m not a monster), and the only gay stereotype I allow myself is a love for Lady Gaga’s music.

And THEN I remember that one scene from Modern Family.

Also, just to spark discussion: me and my mother are going to the second annual Wilkes-Barre Pride Fest this summer and I am going as Deadpool with ribbons in the Bisexual flag colors on the swords and a pride flag as a cape. I haven’t told anyone except my mom about my sexuality and my plan is I’ll gather the rest of my family in the living room while my mom waits in the car, say “Attention: the dumbass in this suit is bisexual! Deal with it, m#thaf#ckas!” and then run out of the room, get in the car, and drive away quickly!

Thoughts on that?

2 Me gusta

No problem lol

Best way to come out honestly

1 me gusta

Personaly I am straight but I highly support the gay things but only to a certain level

Example if I see it in public I whole heartily support it but if someone tries turning me gay I get a little… (Crap what’s the word for “I don’t want it but if you do I’m fine with it just don’t do it with me”?)

2 Me gusta

Basically, you just say, “I’m sorry, but I’m not interested.”

Ah ok thx I’m just not great with words :sweat_smile:

1 me gusta

Let’s be honest though the best people are often the ones who are extremely different from you: (I don’t know if this is a rude stereotype) I always found gay and/or lesbians just funny with their sense of humor

1 me gusta

I don’t know the word but I know how you feel completely. I kinda have the same problem with religions. I am a satanist but I’m completely ok with other religions and actually find it somewhat cool to learn about sometimes. Just don’t force it down my throat lol

That’s true. I’m also terrified by most of the lesbians I’ve met. NEVER make a lesbian mad.

2 Me gusta

I’ll be honest after spending 2 days on this community I have only one thing to say :

I love this community y’all are just amazing :star_struck:

1 me gusta

Can confirm. Very bad idea

2 Me gusta

Awww thank you! :white_heart:

1 me gusta