EVERYTIME -Warning: Enby 4 Enby, Gay people

Now personally speaking I haven’t quite decided my religion personally thinking of Shinto or something science/Christian

Shinto? I’ve never heard of that before. Educate me lol

Its basically a Japanese religion where the gods are called kami and(don’t quote me on this) we very new years you go to a shrine

I kinda thought it would end up being something relating to Yin and Yang. I really like that symbol and the meaning behind it

Same :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: filler filler so much filler

The whole thing with “In darkness there is light, in light there is darkness” It just calls to me in a way

Hmm I feel that :smile_cat: also nice pfp Camilla is a very good mom

A lot of my friends call me Mama Cy so it felt fitting :sweat_smile:

Nice :+1: "mama cy " that’s catchy!

Tbh I’m always looking for a nickname but nothing comes out Right

Tabi reminds me of a fnf mod. I’m assuming that’s what your name is based off of?

Yep surprised anyone remembers him :rofl:

It was one of the best mods at the time lol

Yeah along with agoti zardy tricky hank and tons more

Accelerant still is one of my favorite songs lol
As well as Hell Clown

Yeah they were good but we need more on the owl house tbh we need cutscenes darn it!

Like ngl there should be a cutscenes song where it’s the intro to toh but bf singing it

That would be SO cool!!
I can kinda picture it too lol

And I swear to God if odalia doesn’t learn from becoming a deity mother she is not a good mom lol :joy:

Oh please we already knew she was a bad mom lol
Though props to Odalia for one thing. She didn’t care that Amity had a girlfriend. She didn’t like the fact that her girlfriend was on wanted posters everywhere. She even said “Oh no that won’t do, we’ll get you a new girlfriend

2 Me gusta