How do i get the owl house for the future episode hurry tell me. I am using my dads hotspot rn and he is about to leave in a few i am at my grandparents house wich they hv no wifi and i forgot my phone. Plus im usimg a slow tablet rn

Hey btw i already seen the episode its just my mom punished me from my phone and tablet and made my dad drop me off to my grandparents house. And i wanna watch the episode here when im bored My dad is okay its my mom tnats mad.
Ahhh this tablet is so slow!!

3 Me gusta

They aren’t gonna post the episode again until the official release time which should be on the post

1 me gusta

Wich one
Wich post(fillervhulcgukctyk)+

1 me gusta

The one in the picture

1 me gusta

Oh lord… so your saying i gotta wait another few months for the other new episide to come out… ah at lesst i can watvh thjs one1 agian well i actulay wanted to watvh this one first agian but yea

1 me gusta

What- no For the Future will be out again tomorrow

1 me gusta

I reccuded tjag noticgjam fro, my phone and my new tabket that yesterdau its todgajy

Ahhahahahahahahhsjssjjd i cant ebnem type ahhhhh right on yhid slow aazzz tablet

If u r in Texas, I think it comes out around 9 - 10:00 PM

2 Me gusta

If you’re CST then yeah it should be 9 pm

2 Me gusta

oh cool ty ty im back

1 me gusta

okie… i was watching it on disney channel at my grandparents house cuz my mom was arging with me and she made my dad drop me off at my grandparents house… sadly there was no internet there and i had to use my old tablet that i left over there and use the hotspot off of my dads phone for a lil while until he came back home with my mom. at i couldnt download the episode on the owl net because it wasnt time yet!!! and yeah :cry:

1 me gusta

Yeah I had to watch it on Disney as well- Though it was worth it- I ended up crying about 3-4 times

2 Me gusta

I almost did too…
(Fillercgjld)

1 me gusta

Hey the good thing is the owl house has a new fan I guess. My Abuela thought Luz was a boy.

1 me gusta

What is an Abuela?
(fil)

1 me gusta

Grandma… What I think I spelled something wrong

Oh ok that makes more sense-

1 me gusta

I call her Wela tho… cuz it’s easier but ik that’s not the proper way of saying it and I don’t want anyone correcting me cuz ik it’s wrong