I found Hootys Cousins

Jack And Elsa Gif Jelsa on We Heart It
look guys its jack frost!!!

2 Me gusta

I had a dream about a cheetah lady… and i was also in a creek with a river… i was Bluey… and i had a friend Jean Luc and we were paddling in a lil river in a Dora like setting and i saw a snake in the river chasing us… and i ran and i was in this place that look like ENA world in temptation stairway but it wasn’t no weird stuff in it it looked realistic it was 3D… and the walls and the maze looked like a plain color but it was still pretty… and i walked into the maze and I was running and i saw the snake and it looked like an animated 3D snake… and this nice guy that looked a but like Santa Claus with normal clothes came to me and said jump tuck and roll… and i was like that’s with fire!! and he told me to hide and i was eating cookies and i hide… and i realised the snake was chasing me for a trail mix cuz some random lady told me… i threw it at the guy… and the snake was still chasing me cuz i ate some… and then i woke up in the dream… with this lady who looked like a barbie doll with cheetah print stuff… he was very pretty too… reminded me of that cat girl from she-ra… and then it turned into a billboard comercial thing that landed on me. and i was having a dream in a dream… in my dream dream i had a billboard in my face of a commercial advertisement of a new random movie!!! and i turned around and saw Lilith… reading and drawing in a book she saw me and waved at me and hooty had a dog body… I was in his city like setting Lilith was sitting in a bench petting that weird dog Hooty hybrid… and I took off the billboard i was about to go talked to them… but then i woke up…

1 me gusta

This is a really random dream lmao

1 me gusta

Btw what are you doing rn?

yeah umm I need help… pray for me i think people at school aare doing weird black magic on me agian

Haha don’t worry I’ll pray for u :wink:

1 me gusta

tysm :smile: :grin: :blush:

Shoot I’m drawing hunter rn and it looks like Caleb wth lmao

1 me gusta

lol

1 me gusta