I need some advice

Should I tell my parents I’m umm

Or no… because I’m tired of my parents and relatives saying stuff like.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Do you have a boyfriend?
oh Vivi it’s okay if you have a boyfriend just don’t have s*x with him or do drugs…
Are you gay… pls don’t tell me you’re gay Vivi.
Who’s this on your phone is she your gf.
ehh gay people spread AIDs and stuff ewww all gay people should rott in hell AND DIE.
Are you trans. Omg umm do you wanna be a boy… I’ll go help you get surgery to become a boy…
Your my only child Vivi pls don’t tell me you’re gay your my daughter.
Well we know what you are. You’re a girl!
But you used to like dresses what your not a girl anymore when I was your age I used to love dresses…

6 Me gusta

Do you know how they feel about LGBT?

1 me gusta

Sigh :pensive: yes… and my dad homophobic and my mom just… doesn’t wanna talk about it…

1 me gusta

Then I’m sorry to say but it would prob be best to keep it to yourself. If you want to try it then go for it

1 me gusta

My mom currently whispering some weird stuff. Idk what she’s doing and I feel like I should only tell them my sexuality and not my gender… I’m not sure what my gender is… I’m either nonbinary or demigirl but…

oh gtg… My dad about to take my phone cuz I yelled at my mom this morning because she kept asking me who’s this person on my phone and she thought I was thier gf or something… that’s why I’m asking for advice…

Oh shoot. Ok, hope to see you soon

1 me gusta

Thanks you too Cyrus

Maybe don’t tell them until you’re ready in case they might kick you out because I’ve heard some parents do that

1 me gusta

They would never do that because they do alot for me… they’ll probably be like oh . Well go get you a sex change soon I’ll go squeal an appointment or something. They probably won’t understand a word I say only that they hear I’m not straight

1 me gusta

you can tell
I told my parents I am bi
but now I think they don’t take me seriously anymore.
in their eyes it seems like I’m a different person.
they are always mad at me while i do nothing.
and I discovered a few days ago that I am non-binary
am and I dare not tell anyone has any tips?

2 Me gusta

My parents are kinda homophobic, so I didn’t tell them im aro/ace. I heard them talking that they were gonna MAKE me marry someone they wanted me to marry once I was old enough…

1 me gusta

Oh… my… I am sorry to hear that…

1 me gusta

Oh lord thats sad… my mom wants me to marry an old rich dude so whn h dies i can take hi money… and my dad… idk what goin on through my dads head he watches ticktock now and he is kinda acting horny around my mom ever since then… he used to send my mom and i gif of zebras…

1 me gusta

my fathers didn’t know yet I’m bi they are homophobic and all of my friends too they didn’t know too.

1 me gusta

your father… or fathers… I’m confused…

some of my friends know too… but my parents noo… I’m scared… i may tell my grandma or grandpa i don’t think they mind in fact I think they wouldn’t care anyway… my aunt is the real quetion tho… she confuses me

1 me gusta

i don’t know jajajaja

1 me gusta

oh okay

1 me gusta

I don’t know my grandfathers like I’m bi maybe yes

1 me gusta

my dad’s parents i don’t think they care… my mom’s dad… idk… he already lives with his gay son… well his on was actually very controlling and stuff and rude to my mom

1 me gusta

maybe my grandpa yes care and don’t likes this but my grandma probably don’t care

1 me gusta