1 me gusta

|286px;x383px;
Robbie

3 Me gusta

Robbie very cute bean, no eyes, but a bean, 10/10

1 me gusta

Thank you. The bean appreciated it.

2 Me gusta

I havent drawn her yet, but i have this oc. Her name is Jullian (please dont comment that she looks like a furry)

2 Me gusta

It’s my time. To :sparkles:shine​:sparkles:

Iris Neruda
she/her
Pansexual
13 yrs old (start of s1)
Currently 17 yrs old (At the end of s3)

This is Iris Neruda. She used to go to St.Epiderm but there, her brother Lucas Neruda ALWAYS messed with her. Her brother was always the “The perfect teen prodigy” so he got his mother’s attention everyday 24/7. Iris & Lucas also had a really complicated schedule only to join the emperor’s coven. But one day, on the way to training, they had a HUGE FIGHT and Lucas(Who took part in the oracle track) used his magic. But Iris(Who took part in the potion track) couldn’t use her magic in time(She was also very bad at it) so she got a huge scar that went over her face and her left ear. Her mother decided to transfer her to another school and the other school was Hexside. While Iris was recovering, she decided to cut her long hair short. And that’s how her hair is ugly af rn. At hexside, she took part in the bard & Healing track. But she wasn’t that good at that as well. But it was ok. Cause she had friends :>. She also had a lover named Eliot(My other OC) But they broke up at the start of s2. Her eye turned that way because of some infection by the scar. And her white eye part(In the infected eye) turns into the color of the magic she is using. With the black goo, she could use it like an abomination(It is currently experimented by Alador Blight) When she becomes very upset or stressed, her other eye is very likely to start to seem like her infected eye. This is actually portraying a breakdown. At S3 E1, she dyes her front hair light blue, and at Halloween she dressed up as a clown. At S3 E3, she waits for her family to come get her, but she ended up not finding them(Her mom and brother) So she heads to the owl house and now she lives there. She is currently studying to be a Music Physiologist.

Some fun canon facts <3

Hunter used to tease her because of her huge scar in s2. But after S3 E1, she keeps saying “Oh my gawd~ we got matching scars. How delightful :roll_eyes:

She has a palisman named Chi-Chi. Chi-Chi is half Deer and half snake.

When she met Raine at the owl house, they were both pretty shocked because in the episode “Follies at the coven day parade” she mentions, “How did they become Head bard
with crippling stage fright lmfao” AND RAINE HEARD IT. They couldn’t sleep for 2 days STRAIGHT.

Raine helped Iris with improvising her Bard magic. She can’t use instruments, but she can use vocals! She uses sound waves just like Raine & King.

Gus and Iris are really good friends btw

Iris accidentally hurt Amity while training. Their bond is healing now :>

That’s it for now <3

3 Me gusta

His story: he suffers from sadism (disorder that makes you like to see others suffer) but. Normally he is a good person, he is usually arrogant. As a child they messed with him so I was not going to let anyone hurt me again, he moved away from all his loved ones because they despised him for his way of being, one day he ran away from home and found a portal towards the boiling islands, he entered the forest and his body changed to the point of being half a demon, he became the god of the forest for millennia, he will never return to his old home, he is still scared of what he is capable of doing, he tries stay away from everyone to avoid harming them, his best friend is an imaginary chimera called zill

1 me gusta

After a while he got a palisman from the queen of bats and he became more powerful, when his eyes light up green it is that something is bothering him or that he is distorting (what becomes bad) he loves to sing. One day I stopped coming out of the forest and now he goes to hexide to learn new things, but due to his rebelliousness he is not the best student

9 Me gusta

IN LOVE OMFG

1 me gusta

Thanks Bro INreirseda

1 me gusta

Azel (the oc) has a boyfriend called mark

8 Me gusta

Beautiful! I love the colors, but they could be abit muted, 8.5/10

1 me gusta

9/10, reminds me abit of Kira w/her black eye

3 Me gusta

10/10, very creative+cool colors

1 me gusta

I used so much time on her backstory :sob::sob:

2 Me gusta

What do you think about her backstory? @Huntlow_f0r3v3r

2 Me gusta

Holy f***, it’s amazing :face_holding_back_tears:

(This isn’t meant to taken in mean/bullying way :arrow_down: )

Imagine actually thinking backstories for your ocs 0.0
… I have about 20 ocs and none of them have an actual backstory :sob:

2 Me gusta