It just occurred to me that King looks like some SCP things and so are those furries with skulls on there head. It alos reminds me of that other titan head on the other side of the island

So I was on YouTube because I was bored, and I saw this video about this guy in Walmart and he was just going to a abandoned Walmart in Kentucky and someone commented on the video when the Walmart turns into a CSP place and I was curious of what CSP is and I looked it up and I saw this and that’s when I realized oh my god is this why those furries with the skulls and King look like that… or is it a coincidence

Danna Terrace I have so many questions for you dude…

4 Me gusta

Did you set a war up in youtube-

1 me gusta

Heck noo man… why would I… Idk what that person looks up and stuff. Some weird stuff ehh

Also look

1 me gusta

I would love to see youtube fight going on-
They are so funny (for me).:sparkles:

1 me gusta

Livechats are the best ones. I like watching those on a different account on another Gmail so it won’t always pull up on my main one I need that one for animations and stuff and inspiration. I don’t start em of course. I wait till someone else does. It’s mostly on those 24/7 sleeping music videos or moon mediation music stuff. Well that I know of :rofl: I don’t intervene of course… I just watch it. It’s like a sports game for me. :rofl::joy:

1 me gusta

Like I say something, someone comments about it and then someone cames to defent me and I set up a war because rn someone is fighting w/ someone else-

1 me gusta

Hahaha whatever you do do that on a different YouTube account with a different Gmail so they won’t band your main one. Also so no one fights on you’re main one just in case you wanna stop doing that one day and those people who hold grudges for a long time get to you… like LupisVulpix… I forgot her name. The one who made fun of gay people or something about religion I forgot I don’t care about that stuff…

creppy, if it looks like king

1 me gusta

Ikr. But King to adorable to look like that

If king is adorable, dana got off on her design in Cubone, dana’s favorite pokemon.

2 Me gusta

Oh that’s why the beta versions color pallet was similar to that ooooohhh

2 Me gusta

Yes, I had noticed that too.
I even think king in the pilot chapter is a different color.
I don’t remember :v

2 Me gusta

No wonder why the pilot version king lookd familiar to me~

2 Me gusta

if they have the same color

1 me gusta

It does look fairly close- The only difference is the horns as well as the skull not being on the lower half of king’s face. I think he looks more like a puro. This cute little furball
download

1 me gusta

Ikr I was just about to mention that awww weee!!!
200w (4)
How adorable they look!! They must be related XD I’m jk that’s like saying axtolots and olms are related even tho they are from two completely different places

1 me gusta

What I would give to be able to cuddle a puro-

1 me gusta

Idk anything like cotton candy or something :joy: aww wee so cute look at em…

They’re just a little wolf boi

1 me gusta

Yus a wolf boy

Hahahaha sorry I just had to put this

1 me gusta