Laggy school computer

Mine was when I kissed my friend in her heek and my homophobic music teacher saw me and I just ran to my other class LMAO

1 me gusta

my Chromebook that my mom got me is filled with screenshots and TOH and Amphibia fanart and dog pictures on the internet

1 me gusta

Yeah that’s why i don’t like those shitty computers at my school kids take the keys off and chew em like hard rock candy and Jawbreakers and leave fingerprints all over the mouse pad ehhhh… I’m surprised there teeth isn’t falling out.

In my shcool we have individual computers. In computer science there are computers that we were suppoused to share with 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th graders. But since we have the chromebooks we don’t use them anymore.

1 me gusta

We have chromebooks but they are all demolish by the gremlins at my school. They still work its just i don’t like how dirty it looks. i am currently in computer class I am so glad that these look wayyy better than those lil comebooks with parental controls n stuff. I have more freedom in these desktops then those stupid chromebooks they childproof them and have controls on em.

im in 7th grade lol
:sparkles: :sparkles:

2 Me gusta

same i am making Sticky from Bee and Puppycat

My school blocked alot of social medias in the chromebook, youtube isn’t blocked but you don’t have rights to comment on the videos. Tiktok, Instagram, Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook are blocked. They have blocked a lot of services from google, like for example google doodles. Another thing they have done is blocking the dinosaur game. That seems kinda stupid but okay.

3 Me gusta

Same here dude i am so sad rn. I go to Bammel Middle school Btw. I am currently at an after school program rn using the lil Chromebooks cuz i pissed off my mom this morning.n I made her cry she never cries… do any of yall know how to write good looking apologies

1 me gusta

on our gmails we used to be able to change our pfp but now we can’t because people put inappropriate stuff on em
Screenshot 2023-02-16 5.28.14 PM

1 me gusta

thats really funny lol yassified king

1 me gusta

:skull: OMG WHAT (filleeeer)

1 me gusta

ikr i cant change my pfp anymore but im glad i still got this one XD

1 me gusta

hahahahhah i love my lil King/ everyone at my school looks at me weird and sassy now XD

1 me gusta