My friend had this thing that makes names and turns em into little labels and I wanted her to make this Lumity thing. Turned out pretty good 😊

Kudos to my friend guys!!! I love this!!! I love Lumity (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

3 Me gusta

Aww that’s so cute!!

2 Me gusta

Omg! Does your friend have a online store?

1 me gusta

No it just one of those lil sticker lable makers XD I wish she did then i would get a lot of these. But this was for free and she gave it to me at school cuz I’m her Buddy so :blush:

1 me gusta

That looks so cool! Lumity 4 ever :purple_heart:

2 Me gusta

Thank you :smiling_face::blush:
I love Lumity XD

2 Me gusta

If your friend did have a online store, I would have bought one that said “Certified Frog Lover” lol

1 me gusta

awww wee thats so cute i would do that too! ^v^ How Cute Can Frog Be? Watch This! | Pets Town - YouTube its a Chavo frog! a collector frog. and an ENZO GABERL froggo!
HD cute frog wallpapers | Peakpx and a mushroom frog. the flowers Look Apothecary Gary | Amphibia Wiki | Fandom
Frog Cartoon png download - 974*820 - Free Transparent Quico png Download.  - CleanPNG / KissPNG

2 Me gusta

Is it ai generated or is it like actual art? Cause it looks kind of like Dall e or craiyon

2 Me gusta

:0
interesting
filler filler

2 Me gusta

Wich one the first one
I don’t like Ai generated art it always has some mistake. And it looks weird ehh… like something about it isn’t right… like an uncanny valley feeling just thinking about it… I used to have weird dreams about that uncanny valley stuff. I don’t wanna talk about it ehh…

2 Me gusta