My oc as the golden guard/hunter part 5!

The sketch looked more terrified than the finnish project. And fun fact, that I fell asleep twice while doing this ;>; and I’m :duck: ing tried aaand my head hurts x_x

And question REMEMBER ANSWER;
If my character would be in the Hexsquad, who you think would have crush on her AND who you think that she would have crush on?

And the base;

Ps. I will go get some sleep, so if anyone does my “draw your toh oc+palismen” challenge tag me in it and I can see it in the morning + If you want to comment into my posts I will answer you in the morning!

4 Me gusta

Bruv I’m so dumb. I thought the base was gonna be from a scene in the Throne room from like season 2 or something like that. Also if she was in the Hex squad then there would definitely be a poly relationship between Akira, Amity, and Luz. Would that be accurate to Akira’s sexuality or should I revise that?
Also sleep well bestie! <3

2 Me gusta

The art is awesome! And I think the scene is in S3? Not sure XD And can u tell me Akira 's sexuality?

1 me gusta

The scene is s3 and Akira (just like me) is bisexual

2 Me gusta

KOOL ART!!!

i think that she’d have a crush on hunter bc they both seem traumatized and angsty and i think hunter would have a crush on her too- but she could also have a crush on willow bc willow can ground people more easily and akira looks like she could use some of that!!

1 me gusta

I love so much, when you comment something in my posts. They are just so fun to read : D

1 me gusta

Ohh Okay! ^^

fillerthing