My OCs in TOH style #4

That’s just plain wrong.

1 me gusta

Not all your friends have to be like that. All of us here support you with all our hearts. :heart: :rainbow_flag:

2 Me gusta

Yas, we are here for you :sparkles:

2 Me gusta

Dash supports you too @Kris

3 Me gusta

Thank you guys, but its really not a big deal. Its just me and my friends joking around, sure it can be annoying sometimes but its really not a big deal

Awww you got a gecko, what a cutie :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@Kris
Even if it’s just joking around that’s not right. Friends support each other, they shouldn’t make fun of you based on how strong or weak you are.

Also yes that’s Dash. He’s the class pet for my Science class

2 Me gusta

Dont worry, me and my friends are always supporting each other. We often have friendly fights with each other thats all, and if someone starts to get uncomfortable then the other person stops so its alright

The only thing i dont like its when ppl coment on my body-type and lack of strength, but it doesnt happen often because ppl close to me know that im insecure and mostly respect it

1 me gusta

the owl house Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

1 me gusta

Yeah I know that pain- As a first year in high school- I tend to get picked on by my friends a bit- This especially happens a lot within band lol- Band is just a big disfunctional family in my school and I love it

1 me gusta

No way ur in band too?!

1 me gusta

Yep! Marching season was so fun lol

What do you play?
@Arch_Angel

1 me gusta

I play clarinet! What about you?

Cool I play flute!

1 me gusta

oooo I like the flutes sound honestly- Especially with vibrato. It sounds so soothing- though I know it’s a hard instrument to play

I mean once you get used to it it’s pretty easy.

1 me gusta

Yeah- I hate trying to hit high notes on clarinet- You have get very firm or it either doesn’t come out or it squeaks really bad-