My real life is harder than it looks/sounds

It’s hard for me getting friend in real life and when I found out that “toh” exist, I tought I would get more friends… Then started the hard time. Now when I got to know about toc, I started to get to know people and also RP’ing with some. specially I want to thank @AladorsAbomination for making me feeling better and RP’ing with me, But it makes me sad when you don’t (litreally) remember the existence of our rp. I know you are busy ect. so am I, but I still remember you. I hope you come back soon @AladorsAbomination , your not only stanger in the internet to me. Your a friend.

Also happy christmas and fun new year.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry about that… And I too wish @AladorsAbomination would return. I wonder what happened…

2 Likes

I feel so lonely and lost without her :sob:

2 Likes

I just messaged her. I’ll see if she replies soon

2 Likes

Do you think I wouldn’t try?.she haven’t replied me in 1 day

2 Likes

I guess… We’ll just have to wait and see. I’ll see if they have posted any topics on this

2 Likes

I worry about Whinnie too though I don’t know how he will react to a whole post about him lol. I’m sure they’re doing well. He’s tough as all h*ll and can handle himself, I definitely have confidence in that sense lol

3 Likes

Guys, I apologize for my nonexistence as of late, but I am currently not allowed online, and I won’t have my phone for another six days- so bear with me here, I love all of you so much, I gtg for awhile

2 Likes

The truth is that I feel somewhat identified, it is very difficult for me to establish links and thanks to TOC I am entertained by reality and have fun

PD:I’m glad you find someone you feel good with, Merry Christmas and New Year

1 Like