OMG the Collector looks like a sky children character without his lil hat

I saw a lil comic thingy where Collector was perhaps neglected by his family, so he came down here

1 me gusta

That makes sense :slightly_smiling_face: but one good question tho how does the collector know about pizza bagels if they’re a human realm food?

1 me gusta

Another comic solution. WHile trapped, the only thing he could do was observe. SO he watched everything, including things from the human realm.

1 me gusta

That’s… Actually kinda crazy! But to think the collector just goes Thanos on the end

1 me gusta

Yeah…but the Collector is kinda a child god, and he may have used the same thing Luz used the 1st time she attempted to make a door to the human realm, where she was only a reflection.

1 me gusta

Good point but speaking of the door who was that waving at Luz in the in-between

1 me gusta

Honestly, no idea…maybe they’re revealed in the final episode?

1 me gusta

Maybe we only got like what 11-12 days left

1 me gusta

2 Me gusta

Yeah…I do wish it wasn’t ending. I had JUST gotten into the whole Owl house thing a few weeks ago

1 me gusta

images (16)

If someone straight starts bullying you use this!

1 me gusta

Ok yeah same except I was there when it was only season one on Disney+

1 me gusta

And by God gravity falls amphibia and toh have to have a crossover soon!

2 Me gusta

That’d be AMAZING

I saw a comic cross-over of Gravity falls and TOH, i thought it was amazing

1 me gusta

Yeah and toh and amphibia actually are connected! They are in the same universe which is kinda crazy

1 me gusta

You see an Amphibia reference inone of the TOH episodes…i think the one where they talked about it bein the day Luz’s dad died or somewhere around there

1 me gusta

Well that and while Camilla was cooking she was reading an article that read “girl visits land of frogs?!” Or something it’s close

1 me gusta

Not to mention the sprig plush in hunters room

1 me gusta

And hop pop on one of willows study books

1 me gusta

Quite a few of em scattered round there

1 me gusta