Owl house maid cafe

HOLY- WAIT IS THAT THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE OWL HOUSE???
(full sentance)

1 me gusta

I REALLY HOPE NOT BECAUSE IF IT IS I WOULD ACTUALLY CEASE TO EXISTt

… what the actual :duck: is going on-

Caleb:“Please! We dont have to fight!”
Philip:“You married her! That witch! We could have been so much more together.”
Caleb:“Im sorry! W-we can still be together!”
Philip:"To late":broken_heart:stabs
Caleb:"My…dying words…I-I love…you":skull:

2 Me gusta

HUH WHAT IS THIS :sob::sob: I JUST CAME BACK AFTER RIZZING SOME PEOPLE UP :sob:

1 me gusta

NOOOOOOO

Sorry didn’t know this was going to happen😅

CULT CULT CULT CULt!

Phaleb or Chillip

…this place would be my only weakness

1 me gusta

BOSCHA.
(fillerfiller)

1 me gusta

Phaleb sounds better :+1:

1 me gusta

yea I agree phaleb sounds better

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppppp OMIGOSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 me gusta

No :))

Never! Ill even write a (joking) fanfic about it!

2 Me gusta

yes do it write the fanfic

(In pov of philip)
I walked the gravle path to Evelyns house. I couldnt wait to see caleb! I also had a suprise for him, something called a fairy pie.Just thinking of him made my heart race. The way he laughs, the way he walks.
I went inside the house with a dramatic entrance. “Sweetheart! Im home!”
I expected Caleb to welcome me with his perfect smile and glimmering eyes, only to see him kissing thay witch. “Philip! I-its not what it looks like!” Caleb exclaimed as he pushed the witch away.
“How could you! After everything we have gpne through together!” I then ran out of the house in a firery rage. Caleb followed me, pleading for me to come back. I could feel the scar that crab maidiens aunt gave me burnning.
“Please! My love! Just reconsider! I didnt mean to break your heart and i never did!”
As I got to a clearing, the pain of my scar came too much. I got a palisman from my satchel and cracked it open as Caleb came into the clearing as well.
"I turned around to confront him. “You betrayed me! I was a fool for thinking you loved me.” I slowly pulled a knife out of my satchel. “Im sorry my love! Evelyn made me do it! We can get away from here and be together! Just you and me!”
“No, not anymore.” I said is I started to cry. I couldnt look at caleb the same, that traitor. “You must DIE.”
I lunged at Caleb, but he always has been quick. He got out of the way and pulled out a pocket knife. I swung at him again and missed.
“Please, dont fight! We can make it better!” And in his moment of weakness, I saw my chance. I stabbed him right in the stomach. He gasped and fell to the ground. “My love… im sorry…”
I looked upon him in disgust. “To late, Caleb” I wiped the blood from my face and turned. “I. Love. You…”
Caleb then laid silently. He was gone now. I light a match, threw it on the ground, and ran off into the night.
(End)

3 Me gusta

pihnswe;igdwidgbewoidhweodbgwoeudgbu I DIDNT THINK YOUSE ACTUALLY DO IT :sob:

1 me gusta

Me neither lmaoo imma send this to my friends