RIP Flapjack :(

Bro- what rights did they hAve to take FLapjack??? Poor hunter :')

14 Me gusta

Rest in peace Flap :worried:

5 Me gusta

RIP Flap she will be missed :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Me gusta

What do you mean “She” weren’t the calling pronouns for flapjack he/him?

2 Me gusta

Oh man, u r right :v

1 me gusta

it was revealed right before Philip crushed Flap that Flap was Evelyn the same witch that brought Philip and Caleb to the boiling isles and some even suspect that Evelyn was Calebs witch gf as we saw in Philips memory (hollow mind) so with that i think its safe to say that Flap is actually a chick which i still find weird bc Flap is red which indicates that its a male cardinal but then again Ev probably didnt choose to become a palismen

3 Me gusta

but i understand the confusion

2 Me gusta

Oooo, Thanks for explaining. I really didn’t know about that and I’ve watched the whole series 2 times :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Me gusta

welp, :sparkles: the more you know :sparkles:

2 Me gusta

R.i.p flapjack!! i literally cried tho

2 Me gusta

I cried too, Flapjack deserved better :sob::broken_heart:

2 Me gusta

¨Sounds like big bro got a hot witch gf and lil bro got upset¨

3 Me gusta

lil bro got salty cause no one wanted his ugly ars

4 Me gusta

Sorry but… Flapjack was Evelyn 's, not Evelyn herself. He already existed when Evely was alive, if the hayride story is anything to go by.
So, by that logic, that’s be like saying Owlbert is Eda.
When Belos crushes him and says “goodbye” to Evelyn, it’s a more symbolic thing, as if saying “goodbye” to the last remnants of Evelyn.

5 Me gusta

source?
that wasnt said in any episode i recall (correct me if im wrong)
Owlbert was carved by Edas father we know this because it was said in the only episode we see her dad.
if it was symbolic then i feel like it would’ve been a bit more straight forward considering this is supposed to be a kids show kind of like Hunter being a grimwalker there was a lot of evidence then it was dropped.
we never saw Evelyn with a palismen
why would Philip yell CALEB at Hunter when he saw Flap in kings tide rather than Evelyn if it was Evelyns palismen if Flap was Calebs gf rather than just a little buddy of his brothers gf i feel like he wouldnt have had such a strong reaction
but we could give him the benifit of the doubt and just say he wasnt in the right state of mind and was super panicked to even the smallest thing set him off the rails and Gus reminded him of all his horrid memories Caleb was prob one of them
this is all a hypothesis we’ll probobly get answers later on

if you have more evidence to support your claim i’d love to look into it

2 Me gusta

L flopjack​:rofl::rofl::rofl:/j why cant i send this mesesage bru

2 Me gusta

@Moon_Sprout I very much agree with this theory.

1 me gusta

Flapjack IS the reason why Caleb wanted to left his brother!!! Flapjack is the thing Evelyn used to lure Caleb to her!!! See the season 3 Hayride section for more details :skull:

1 me gusta

i love you flapjacccccckkkkkkk

R.I.P. Flapjack :bird: :bird: :bird: