So I was at my grandparents house and

So yesterday I was at my grandparents house you know I was showing off some of TOH stickers I got from Pinterest and I left a few of the gay looking ones in my pocket and when I was heading out the door Ig one of them came outta my pocket and guess wich one came out

I’m scared now. I don’t think they care but, It be better if they didn’t see that

8 Me gusta

Omg that sticker is so adorable!

2 Me gusta

Yeah tell that to them

2 Me gusta

ooooh…not supportive?

2 Me gusta

Tbh idk and I think she just thought Luz was a boy or her grandma or something idk she said she looks like she wearing glasses. XD

2 Me gusta

Lol yeah I could see it :joy: :sweat_smile:

2 Me gusta

I hope she just thought that Luz was Amitys grandma and she’s just cradling her or something idk. I can’t tell what’s she’s saying cause she only speaks a bit English mostly Spanish.
I got a bit mixed up

2 Me gusta

Oh that makes sense

2 Me gusta

I usually understand it but since she was speaking English and she was saying it differently like the grammar I was confused. Idk how to explain it XD

2 Me gusta

It’s like the switch up made it harder to understand

2 Me gusta

Yeah I didn’t process that correctly.

2 Me gusta

nice stickers but that must have been scary

2 Me gusta

i like how theres this part of penstagram and then theres my post also rip i hope you have other people who love you for who you truly are

2 Me gusta

They aren’t homophobic it’s just I used to make fun of their novellas because there was love n stuff in it and I didn’t like it so I don’t want them to know I like that stuff to. Now I just think ah well that was a stupid thing to worry about anyway I mean a lot of people like this and plus she didn’t know what this was anyway. I just worry about it so I can prevent stuff from getting worse.

1 me gusta

Atleast your grandparents are alive, unlike mine :,)

2 Me gusta

Well if they were nice grandparents I’m sure they are in a better place now.

Idk I am thinking of becoming Buddhist or something. Idk if I spelled that right.

2 Me gusta

awww how beautiful.
I need it

2 Me gusta

WOAAAA I need that sticker!!! It’s so cutee :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Me gusta

Ah thanks :+1: it’s from Pinterest I’ll try to find it for u

2 Me gusta

It’s from Pinterest I’ll look for it for ya if u want?

1 me gusta