So, I'm again having problems with my art-

Soo, here we are again! I feel like piece of ****. Sooohhouuhh… I don’t feel good about my artt, and I feel like it’s not good enough : D
And I don’t have any kind of patience to draw anything, because when I look at it I’m like;

“My art isn’t good! It’s trash! I hate it!”
And you might be thinking, Why!?

Because as the artist, I have the time to stare at all my art ALL the :duck: art. And I will start seeing that they look bad, they aren’t enough good to post, No one will like this! It’s because :sparkles: posting in social media made my selfworth for my art weird :sparkles: since I feel like there’s the assumptions what it will look like , how it would had been done ect.
And I just don’t feel good about it, alr?!
Also for that person who keeps flagging my posts for fun, I want :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: to dm me and tell what’s wrong with me existing. I promise I’ll not swear at you or anything, but I just want to know why you’re doing it. Also I promise I’ll keep your identity as secret :+1:

2 Me gusta

ur art is good dw :))

2 Me gusta

I’m too tired to put whole entire explanation for ya- :smiling_face_with_tear:

I love your art, it doesn’t matter if you think not because of some minor mistakes, you should be proud of what you draw because it’s just beautiful

1 me gusta

As always, the artist’s opinion in their own art is more important that the person’s who’s going to see it.

(Well, it depends on the people, but still)

1 me gusta

imposter syndrome.

1 me gusta

I know how you feel but I just want to say that I think your art looks good I know you dont but plenty of people do, its up to you if you want to share it or not but just know that there will always be people that like it even when you dont

Yeah I do the exact same thing where I draw something I’m proud of but don’t show anyone just in case its bad so I look at it to make sure its not bad and I see more and more things wrong with it then I erase it then I’m like why did I erase it I loved that drawing :sob:

1 me gusta

art is meant to be frustrating and a whole lot of emotions
but its not about being good
art is everything, and even if you dont think its good,
a lot of people can’t do what you do
creating art that your not proud of is normal, progression is key
it doesn’t come all at once, you won’t magically become an artist the next day

its gruelling work but its worth it when u can finally say
“i’m proud of this artwork”
but for now its all trial and error, and you will get uplifted all the time
even if you don’t think its good, its still art
its not a matter of being good, its a matter of it being made
having such skill is a gift, so don’t give up on it :)) :people_hugging: :heartpulse:

3 Me gusta