TOH Theories! :))

¡ponga sus teorías sobre TOH aquí! :))
Estoy empezando a desarrollar el mío propio, lo pondré aquí más tarde.
¡Estoy emocionado de ver los de todos!

English:

put your theories about TOH here! :))
I’m starting to develop my own, ill put it here later.
I’m exited to see yall’s!

1 Like

ok so here’s one, im guessing that at least a couple more episodes will release bc last season had 19 episodes and the new one releasing on s2 will be e12 (e = episode, s = season) so that means that at least 7 more episodes will be released in s2.

just my theory tho :smiley:

HOLLOW MIND SPOILERS BELOW!!!

DONT READ THIS UNLESS YOUVE SEEN HOLLOW MIND!! also, before hollow mind, I was SO sure that belos was Philip, I squealed when they revealed it lmao
DONT READ THIS UNLESS YOUVE SEEN HOLLOW MIND!!

I think belos is gonna some how use magic to mind control/corrupt king
king

2 Likes

ooo good idea honestly that makes sense

I was gonna assume the collector would possess King because he’s the one who let them out?

I speak Spanish, but I write it in English. After the culmination of Season 2, it is known that Luz came to the human world along with Amity, Hunter, Gus and Willow. I think that as a king he stayed with the collector to “play” Luz tried in some way or another to return as soon as possible despite having promised her mother that she would not leave again. In Season 2 it was discovered that King was a Titan and that his father locked up the collector, it is very likely that King will have to sacrifice himself to lock up the collector again, Luz obviously will do everything to that everyone is well and so that King does not sacrifice himself. At this time there could be a talk with Eda and learn a little more about what Luz’s life was like before she came to the demon realm. It is theorized that Luz suffered from bullying and was mentally forced to believe in the fantasy world to escape this unfortunate reality that she had. I would like to tell a little more than I thought but this is too long xd
images

2 Likes

Yo despues de ver que luz no fue poseida por el coleccionista deje de creer en las teorisas del fandom T_T

1 Like

Es que el hecho de que los bocetos y las similitudes conectan le dan vida a la teoría

I have a theory where the “owl house game” was the whole show and the last episode was actually the first one and that season three is what happens to start the game and before it (it’s kinda confusing)

2 Likes

oh like a paradox? I get ya