1 me gusta

Thank you
pocoyo-cute-running-agh05whbn77vm4a9

1 me gusta

literally hate being plural i cant deal with this kid rn
hes gonna fail the test and they’re gonna blame it on me
i hate this sm

2 Me gusta

Huh, can you talk about this situation more clearly?

2 Me gusta

i have DID. this fricken kid alter is fronting as im taking a test and im afraid hes gonna take full front and fail it-

1 me gusta

he still took front :confused:

1 me gusta

Hmmm well I think it is not good that he puts the fault on you…But why does he do that?

1 me gusta

I will never be good enough. Not to my parents, not to my irl friends

1 me gusta

You don’t have to always satisfy others. Just be yourself! Do what you intend to do! Be free

3 Me gusta

I have a crush on 2 girls,one of them is straight… And the other doesn’t seem to have interest in me.
The straight one is hotter than hells flames but is mean and doesn’t like me back.
The one who doesn’t seem to be interested is nice alot around me , and opens up about who she likes or used to like,along with that she has a cute melty voice and nice pretty eyes.

2 Me gusta

She says i have a cool voice,though,and likes a straight girl,either way,i try to help , but the straight girls father won’t let the 2 date even if they tried.

1 me gusta

Dude… Thiss… why do I feel like I relate to this… or heard of this…How!!! It’s like opening a memory in my head that makes me wanna cry dude… I think I understand you’re pain… But somwhat… again I’m Aromantic and Acesexual so…
d4b5hnb6gdk91
bluey-sad
bluey-bingo
crying-cry

But still is it just me or am I getting da jeja vu… Maybe it’s a movie I seen…oh yeah definitely a very sad movie I’ve seen about some gay kid… I forgot the details. Or was it another weird dream I had… Omg I feel sorry for u dude…

2 Me gusta

I feel the same…
bluey-bingo

:arrow_up:Kindergarten me going to school for the first day… ever since kindergarten I’ve felt that way…

1 me gusta

Even though you can’t date them, I think you can still be good friends!

1 me gusta

idk really
the gatekeepr will know him and i were fronting but idk if theyll say smth

1 me gusta

Okay wait. What gate keeper?

1 me gusta

gatekeeper is the one in the sys that keeps track of everyone who fronts/takes control and keeps alters from fronting or letting them front etc etc

2 Me gusta

Hmm about this problem, I want to ask you. Why does the kid say that it’s your fault that he failed the test?

2 Me gusta

he didnt the gatekeepers might think that it was my fault because of my history with failing tests

2 Me gusta

I don’t think thats fair. It’s not your fault anyway

2 Me gusta