Watching and Dreaming theory

Those who have watched the trailer knows, that Amity said to Luz before being dragged into the sky, “You have to wake up… Turn on the light”
So, I have theory, that Luz is in coma. That Luz have created her own world inside of her head and people who would accept her on the way that she is. The perfect girlfriend, the perfect friends, the perfect life with happy family, Luz’ dream, right? But if the Boiling Isles is actually Luz’ imagination of her on Azura’s place in Azura books, because she have always wanted to be Azura. So I think the first time that Luz stepped into the portal what leaded into the Boiling Isles, in reality she stepped into coma after something happened to her. Also while on Luz’ adventure’s on Boiling Isles, she has faced many deathly things, which she should have died to…

So, what do you think about my theory?

4 Me gusta

I know that the theory that luz is in a coma, the fandom has paid a lot of attention to it.
the truth is, i don’t think it’s true, although if it makes any sense, i don’t think luz is in a coma.

I feel like Luz does get in a coma- but only for the last episode. I think the collector like puts her to sleep and manipulates her dreams somehow I guess idk

I think when you get turned ito a doll you go into an alternate universe or something and when we saw Raine getting covers in bells goop that was belos possessing them. I think the collector can also control these universes. Basically I think luz will become a doll.

My entire theory :skull:
((((Filler))))))

I have a different theory. It’s that Eda, king, and luz are trapped in some dreamscape. Reflecting their worst fears. You can realize this by seeing the hex squad having their old clothes on!

1 me gusta

Okay but like why is every cartoon theory the main character is in a coma

1 me gusta

Idk-
:skull:

If Luz was in a coma how come bad things would happen that in a dream normally wouldn’t or how does she dream these characters? Ngl it’s kinda suspect but I have one question tho who was that guy waving at Luz in the in-between