What character would you relate to the most?

I would relate to hunter bcz I’ve been lied to so many times by my family and friends

16 Me gusta

Hunter and Luz are my kin characters.
I’m depressed like Luz and I have scars like Hunter. Oh yeah also I don’t sleep/I don’t sleep very much like Hunter
(There is another reasons, but those were 2 of them)

8 Me gusta

Luz and Hunter

6 Me gusta

I think luz because I was like luz unworried and happy but some years after I’m sad

5 Me gusta

ninguno
No un personaje con el que me pueda relacionar.

2 Me gusta

I can relate to Gus- In the new episode when he had a flashback to when he failed his first project. I’ve always been worried about being a disapointment to my parents.

3 Me gusta

my too but I’m worried to hate my

1 me gusta

I’ve always felt like i’ve been a disappointment- So I feel u

1 me gusta

I relate to Willow and King most-
Willow because I always just want to help others and King because I just don’t know who I want to be yet. And I want to help everyone but, ofc that’s easier said than done

5 Me gusta

young Eda ngl bc she’s crazy and the person I like is non-bianary.

5 Me gusta

I can relate to Gus and Hunter
In the past few months I haven’t been getting any sleep (Hunter)
and I kinda have always and will be scared to fail something because I am scared that my new dad will leave my mum because he would think that I am dumb (kind of Gus???)

4 Me gusta

Vee. No reason. Just vee.

4 Me gusta

You are running from your past/pretending you’re someone else?
(That’s Vee)

4 Me gusta

Basically :joy:‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

2 Me gusta

Luz and hunter.
I identify myself more with them and also a little bit with willow.

2 Me gusta

Me too, I relate honestly with hunter Amity and willow, I can’t choose because the three share a lot of my life.
Amity reminds me of my académico validación and how I overworked myself to make my mom “proud” and even have up some friendships because of her.
Hunter reminds me of my fear of failure, my ptsd and how my family kept secreta from me and hurted me because of that, both mentally and phisically.
And willow reminds me of my lost friendships and the people who abandoned me and how for Many years I was the one who always listened to everyone and it wasn’t until recently I started letting myself be vulnerable and tell people what I was going through

3 Me gusta

I relate to Raine Whispers being someone who loves music(ik not my best reasoning.), I relate to King because I don’t know EXACTLY who I am, but I know I’m me, I relate to Hunter “Sleep who?”, and I relate to The Collector because I’m lonely and easily impatient.

4 Me gusta

What happens if some person kins to all of them?
(Just asking btw.I kin Willow, Luz, Gus. I kin Willow because she wants to help others but she ends up not caring for herself. And I kin Luz because she’s too relatable. And Gus’s young life shown on labyrinth runners was like seeing myself. Am I kinning to too much characters? Yeah I think so as well)

3 Me gusta

Probably either Hunter or Luz

2 Me gusta

Hunter, s3 Luz, Vee and Raine. I also realate to many other characters but these the most. Im really confused about my personality so i realate to many different characters, i had 50+ characters kin list but i needed to reset my phone so i lost it :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Me gusta