What do think Luz's palismen is going to hatch into?

i think a snake or some sort of repletion

Either a snake, some sort of bird or an otter…with a dark side

3 Likes

xdddd ‘‘with a dark side…’’

1 Like

a snake or something else idk

2 Likes

id love it if her palismen hatched into an otter, there would be so much foreshadowing even before she got it lolx

4 Likes

and this one says im an otter :slight_smile: with a darks side >:3

2 Likes

i doubt it’ll happen, but I hope for a little Owl palisman, to keep in relation with the Clawthorne family (specifically Eda of course)

3 Likes

I think it’s going to be a snake, and here’s why:
So the first one (and this evidence was from a post that I saw somewhere) if you look at the “The Owl House” logo… if you flip your screen or if you look at it from upside-down, the l from owl and the s from house looks like a snake on a staff.
In a few episodes, there are things that include snakes. In the most recent episode (in season 3), there’s the scene in Camila’s dream, when young Luz went up to the kids with the skin of a snake, and then later when Luz comes into the room the snake skin is placed in a picture frame.
Luz carved an egg, and snakes are born from eggs, so there is a chance that the egg is a snake egg.

There were more hints that I’ve seen from people, but those are the ones that I thought of first.

Or it could be a bird, because Eda and her family has bird palismen, and Eda was the person who helped Luz carve.

ANYWAYS that’s all that I have for now.

3 Likes

i really want it to be a bat but honestly i think its gonna be a snake

4 Likes

I’m sure Luz’s palismen will be a snake

4 Likes

I rlly want it to be some kind of bird

2 Likes

I think it would either be a snake or a otter

3 Likes

Either a snake, some kind of birb or an otter with a l8ghter and a darker color combo

2 Likes

yes an otter * with a dark side* lol but it will most likely either be a snake or some sort of reptile

1 Like

hmmm… Probably a snek WITH A DARK SIDE XD

1 Like

a cold blooded animal most likely

2 Likes

I don’t know how to write in English, because I’m Spanish, so I’m sorry for my English, but I think it’s going to be a snake

3 Likes

i think a bat, snake, or otter

1 Like

the one says im a which witha darkside and this one says im an oter :3…with a darkside >:3

1 Like

her pasliman will be a ____________________ witha darkside >:3

1 Like