WHAT DO WE ThINK ABOUT HUNTLOW/WINTER

It has to be canon since the second season you can see that hunter blushes a little.
They are very cute especially in the last chapter of the third season

1 me gusta

I love this ship :heart_eyes:
filler

2 Me gusta

I think that huntlow is a good ship

1 me gusta

it has to be canon #huntlow​:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

I don’t ship it. I know, I know. It’s really popular. But I don’t. I know Hunter blushes around her, but we don’t see any of Willows’s feelings. I personally think that Hunter only seems to like Willow because of how much abuse and harsh feelings he went through, in my personal experience with this stuff, people tend to like people who are kind to them after barely being treated with such kindness. He probably doesn’t even know what this feeling is! I love to see their friendship, but I just can’t see it as a relationship- I can’t see Hunter with anyone, not yet at least. I think he just needs a few years to figure out his life before thinking of a relationship. Maybe then him and Willow, (or whoever he chooses,) can figure something out!

1 me gusta

I very much agree with you, dude. :ok_hand:t6:

1 me gusta

I love huntlow <3 it’s an awesome ship

2 Me gusta

Screenshot 2023-01-18 5.50.29 PM
EXPLAIN

6 Me gusta

WHAT IS CANON CANON CANON CANON xd.

1 me gusta

efectivamente va a ser canon

2 Me gusta

theirs another scene but IM NOT GONNA SPOIL (all of it at)

2 Me gusta

Its gonna happen I can feel it. First, do you all remember in “Thanks to them” when Willow was cutting Hunters Hair? While Willow was doing that Hunter was tapping his feet and blushing while she was doing it. Finally, If you look very closely in the new trailer for “For the future” you can see (0:32) How Hunter grabs Willow trying to pull her away absolutely sends me into orbit ITS SO CUTE.

1 me gusta

I don’t like it, it’s just not my favorite-

I spent last night watching the latest episode (season 2 ep 3)
and OMG SO MUCH HUNTLOW I can not explain how happy I am rn

2 Me gusta

you mean ss3 ep2 :sob: ?

I like goldric in my opinion- its just my comfort ship- i understand that huntlow is cannon but most of the huntlow shippers are just mean to goldric shippers so i prefer goldric -w-" and i dont really need any of my fav ship to be cannon-

1 me gusta

o my titan there just so cute! :heart:

I JUST LOVE THEM, I think they compliment eachother very well<3

2 Me gusta

I LOVE HUNTLOW!! Its one of my favourite ships!

oh yeah sorry for the mistake- :sweat_smile: