What if you fell asleep on TOH characters?

I still have like 20-30 minutes probably

1 me gusta

Mine was for 6 minutes, lol

(“You’ve replied to @Arch_Angel 3 times, did you know you could send them a personal message instead?” Yeh, Ik, I have!! ugh internet can be so mean!)

I just got the same message

1 me gusta

annoying, am i right? Wanna just hang out in our dm?

Yeah why not
charactersss

1 me gusta

k
(20 charas. go brrrr)

Hmm… (I’m talking about my oc, not irl self)
If I would fall asleep on Hunter, he would be first shocked and thinking about something called :sparkles: trauma :sparkles: and fall asleep too-

1 me gusta

Well, for one, im a shy bean, and would never do such a thing…BUUUT If i diiiid…I’d never be able to sleep. That, or i’d kinda…cuddle em? Its a strange sleep habit I have. I think Luz would kinda stay up w/ me, until i fell asleep. Willow would just sit there and listen, which is AMAZING. Amity and Hunter would just kinda be the awkward silence kinda thing. And Gus, he’d be the nerdy conversor. As for Eda, wellll, there’d be NO sleep involved. Raine would do a lullaby of some sort(I’d probably just listen to it).

2 Me gusta

Goodness I’m a sucker for lullabies. If Raine sang a lullaby while I was trying to sleep I’d be getting the best sleep of my life lol

2 Me gusta

I have to agree. Though im insomatic, which suuucks. I’m going to be honest…i’ve never heard an actual lullaby…that bad?

1 me gusta

How do you guys think these two bishes will react if you fall asleep on them :skull: :rofl:
(Also these two bishes are sisters, so don’t ship them- :skull: )
Also how do you think different toh characters would react if they fall asleep on them-?

1 me gusta

Wow! they look amazingggg!! Uhm…first one prob might freak? And second…they look likey to beat you up…

5 Me gusta

The first one is Kira/Kiara and the second one is Akie/Akira

1 me gusta

I’ve only heard the generic ones everyone knows about. Twinkle twinkle little star. Stuff like that. Though I had a friend that managed to make me fall asleep with an actual lullaby one time

1 me gusta

OOoo! Those are nice namess! Ok! So, Kira/Kiara looks likely to freak out, or just run? And Akie/Akira looks like she’d punch you if you tried.

2 Me gusta

Really? I’ve never had a lullaby sung to me. Ima have to try that sometime in the future…I think i could sing a good lullaby :grin:

2 Me gusta

I’ve got a soft-ish singing voice, ya know? I mean, i can go female-rock if i want to…but i do like soft-singing. Most of the songs i sing get depressing or sad sooo :sweat_smile:

1 me gusta

The problem is, I can’t find any actual lullabies other than the random generic ones

Singing? I heard singing! My interest has peaked. I love singing lol

Yeah…you could always make em up! That’s what ima try to do. And, yes! I love singing too! I just…haven’t sung for anybody but the animals

1 me gusta