What if you fell asleep on TOH characters?

Yes lol I would love that

1 me gusta

i think if someone fell asleep on raine, at first they would be startled, but would get used to that, and just let the person sleep.

1 me gusta

Yeah without a doubt

1 me gusta

Does the Collector sleeps?
I guess no, he’s inmortal.
I know what you’re thinking now, Collector go to sleep with King and wants a story and sleep with Fransoi and literally is sleeping before Belos attack him.
But, but…
I think it was playing to sleep, or maybe he can sleeps but he doesn’t need it, but seems like he’s stil awake because he felt Belos attack
Anyway, he probably would start floating or something like that while sleeping on me

2 Me gusta

I think the Collector can sleep but he’s grown up to be alert at all times because of the archivists

2 Me gusta

That’ right…
Very good point

1 me gusta

He’s just a kid but he got trauma too :smiling_face_with_tear:

All characters have trauma, and so us too
Why Dana, why…:cry:

1 me gusta

Well Dana had a way of sneaking into our hearts

with trauma

1 me gusta

fcc5f09567e4592cf10beaa02629a5ff

6 Me gusta

I need this to be a thing

now

2 Me gusta

relatablee

also, babbbeeyyy, do u know this gorgous and wholesome mann??
1712851_full

2 Me gusta

I don’t recognize him. But he looks like Ralsei

1 me gusta

Aww, he’s green Mage from everhood

I’ve never heard of that before :sweat:

You got probs with flashing lights, photosensitivity, stuff like that…? Caus etehre are some reeeeealy trippy parts on there. But if u got switch, you should DEFINTALLY try it out

Nah I’m fine with that stuff. If I can play beat saber without having a seizure then I should be fine lol

1 me gusta

Yeah, its kinda like Undertale and Fnf fused, but its mostly didging the music, cept fo rthe end,but no spoilersss XP

Ah so it’s kind of like a rhythm game?

Yep, plus its adventure, as i said, kinda like undertale and fnf had a child, but its trippier, and abit more complicating