I like Huntlow,lumity, and Raeda!
OIP (5)
Me almost every single day- XD

8 Me gusta

same :DD
20charactersforsomereason

1 me gusta

That’s me in a nutshell-
And as far as ships go- I really just love all of the canon ships that are obvious, so like Lumity, Raeda, and Huntlow/Winter. And two that are still in question- Gustholomule and Alarius (Alador x Darius, I just came up with that ship name and I really like it)

5 Me gusta

Anything involving the siblings together, I hate.

4 Me gusta

Dis

X

Dis
281298311-256-k851103
X

3 Me gusta

I need a girl like Luz to put up with my princess attitude- Or willow- either would be amazing- :smiling_face_with_tear: Or really just anyone who can put up with my princess attitude-

4 Me gusta

I honestly like Lumity and Huntlow, but Goldric, Guster, Lunter and Boschlow… Just no.
yassssssssssssssssssssssss
and
mkay

5 Me gusta

I agree with u XD

filler

1 me gusta

Yeah I agree- Hunter and Ed have little to no screen time at the same time-

1 me gusta

I like lumity, goldric, vinera, and gustholomule. I know that Hunter and Edric had like two conversations, but people shipped huntlow before they had met so I think it is fine to ship? Please tell me if not though.

1 me gusta

The Huntlow ship was much more apparent after times where Hunter was seen blushing towards Willow to be fair but that’s fine- Welcome to the community! Name’s Cyrus! I hope you enjoy your time here!

3 Me gusta

Technically, if u had watched for the future already, Huntlow is (Kinda) Cannon. And as CyrusBlitz said, Hunter was blushing a lot towards Willow. But Hey, It’s ur choice! Anyways, Welcome to Penstagram! I hope u enjoy ur time here!

2 Me gusta

Honestly, i like the canolically ships lol. but i dislike soooooo much the Luz x Hunter, WHY THE FANDOM IS LIKE THIS :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face:

3 Me gusta

I dunnoooo I Don’t ship Lunter anyways- BUT WHY

1 me gusta

Yeah that’s an immediate nope. Luz and Hunter are literally a sister brother duo-

2 Me gusta

OIP (7)

They are SIBLINGs

5 Me gusta

Exactly! Thanks to Them made the sibling relationship even more obvious!

4 Me gusta

Yeah! Why tf would people ship lunter XD

2 Me gusta

Well my fav ships are
1.Raeda
2.Lumity
3.Huntlow

And my least fav are
1.lunter
2.amity x hunter
3.gus x hunter

I guess hunter x therapy is good too :smiley: