Which one is better Lumity or Huntlow?

i love both but Lumity its better

2 Me gusta

i love lumity the most they are so adorable together :heart:

3 Me gusta

yeh, its a cute idea. also, wasnt Gus 13?

1 me gusta

Also, I like Eda and Rain like as a ship even though they haven’t relationship (yet) but I also think that Huntlow is a SUPERDUPERMEGA cute ship even that they ALSO aren’t a ship (yet). Also even that Hooty is a demon, I think that he and Lillith could be a cute ship. Or then Steve and Lillith who knows! :yum: (I like shipping people)

P.S Did you already see the first ep of the third season? I loved it but I liked more the last ep from the second season I also cried when Luz and Amity kissed! (It was BEAUTIFUL!):sob::sob::sob::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire:

1 me gusta

I also draw a LOT of fanarts! I just draw a bit more of Lumity stuff than Huntlow/Winter.

3 Me gusta

FRR i was gonna say something cuz 4 years when both ppl are minors is rlly bad. but i didnt wanna start any discourse :bowing_woman:t6:

2 Me gusta

I think Lumity is better ship, cuz I think Hunter is more ready for therapy than a relationship.

(I said this because your name is asked which one is better)

lataus (47)

(Please don’t care about my name :sob: :sweat_smile:)

3 Me gusta

Honestly both they´re the best

1 me gusta

Hunter is like a big brother to gus :skull:

4 Me gusta

i fear u, respectfully

2 Me gusta

12* because Hunter’s and Gus’es the age difference is 4 years

personally i think Lumity is better because they have a healthy relationship they have character dev and theyre both good with communication and coping

while Huntlow doesnt have much dev Hunter isnt very good with communicating and i feel like Willow would wait until it’s unbearable before telling him about a problem they might have. i also think that Hunter isnt ready for a relationship he needs to work on self love before loving someone else. not to mention Hunter keeping secrets because of an overwhelming anxiety revolving around disappointment and failure.

Lilith is canonly aroace! It was confirmed by dana that Lilith has no intrest in relationships whatsoever

2 Me gusta

4 years apart is a really big age difference…

In my opinion, I think that 4 years of an age gap shouldn’t be bad. It’s fine to disagree:)

Lumity is better in my opinion sorry

True but i ship matt x gus more

2 Me gusta

Haha okay. Wont read ur name! (Basically reads name immediately) It’s true that Hunter needs therapy! :rofl:

Yuhh… true! But more like a brother to Luz and Vee! :smiling_face:

1 me gusta

He is the big bro of :sparkles: everyone :sparkles: