Willow's iciberg

The cheerful positive and fun willow we see throughout ☆The olw house☆ series maybe until the last season we don’t get to see how affected and broken she is,
☆☆☆☆SPOILER☆☆☆☆☆SPOILER☆☆☆☆
That she gets to lose control of her powers.
☆☆☆☆SPOILER☆☆☆☆.
we can say that he makes a big change between the second and third season.
In episodes of the first season when amity and luz travel to willow’s consciousness we observe that as a child she was a clueless, uncaring, cheerful, affectionate and not very popular girl, forcing amity to separate from her (I think it’s obvious that she doesn’t explain that amity’s parents were the ones who separated them).
I think this separation affected her a lot and forced her to change (that must hurt =( ,).
It is obvious that because of the sticker that amity put on her she had problems at school.
Her parents, who enrolled her in abominations, didn’t know that she wanted to do plant magic and here are some ☆questions☆ about that:
☆ Willow didn’t know how to express herself to her parents and her tastes?
☆Her parents put her in abominations to fix her problems with amity?
The nickname they called willow, “willow half witch” which was the cause of the constant humiliations may have been one of the factors that made her shrink (until ☆LUZ☆ arrives) which helps her quite a bit.
When amity and willow fix it, she slowly gets her confidence back.
The thing is that our Willow has been through a lot =(
☆QUESTIONS AND QUESTIONS☆.
-I think that amity and willow should have been the ones to stand up to her (obviously especially amity but willow a little bit too) since because of Odalia she makes Willow fall and break.

• It is possible that willow has a pretty big power since she managed to cover all hexside with plants of her power?
    -Don’t you think the willow x hunter ship is super cute?
  • Why didn’t gus help her regain her confidence?
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ANWI REPORTS☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

ESPAÑOL☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

La alegre positiva y divertida willow que veemos durante toda la serie de ☆The olw house☆ talvez hasta la ultima temporada no podemos ver lo afectada y rota que esta,
☆☆☆SPOILER☆☆☆☆
Que llega a perder el control de sus poderes.
☆☆☆☆SPOILER☆☆☆☆.
podemos decir que hace un gran cambio entre la segunda y tercera temporada.
En episodios de la primera temporada cuando amity y luz viajan a la consciencia de willow observamos que de pequeña era una niña despistada, poco cuidadosa, alegre, cariñosa y no muy popular, obligando a amity a separarse de ella (creo que es obvio que no explique que los padres de amity fueron los que las separaron).
Yo creo que esta separación la afectó bastante y obligandola a cambiar (eso deve doler =( ,).
Es obvio que por culpa de la pegatina que le puso amity tuvo problemas en la escuela.
Sus padres que la matricularon en abominaciones,no sabian que ella lo que queria era hacer magia de plantas e aqui unas ☆preguntas☆ sobre eso:
☆ Willow no supo expresarse con sus padres y sus gustos??
☆Sus padres la pusierion en abominaciones para que arreglara sus problemas con amity?
El mote que le dijieron a willow, “willow medio bruja” que fue causante de las costantes humillaciones puede que fuera uno de los factores que hizo que se enogiera (hasta que llega ☆LUZ☆) que la ayuda bastante.
Cuando amity y willow lo arreglan, poco a poco va recuperando su confianza.
La question és que nuestra Willow ha pasado por mucho =(
☆PREGUNTAS Y QUESTIONES☆
-Yo creo que amity y willow tendrian que haber sido las que le planten cara( obviamente sobretodo amity pero willow un poco tambien) ya que por culpa de Odalia hace caer y romper a Willow.

• Es posible que willow tenga un poder bastante grande ya que consiguió cubrir toda hexside con plantas de su poder?
    -No piensan que el ship de willow x hunter es super monoo??
  • Porqué gus no la ayudo a recobrar su confianza?
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ANWI INFORMA☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
7 Me gusta

Willow es mucho más poderosa de lo que ella misma cree. Es una lástima lo que pasó en For The Future

6 Me gusta

I wanted to tell you that if I can, I will try to post a penstagram every day but this week I’m going on vacation (to boiling islands ;),just kidding jsjsj) ☆the thing is that next week I probably won’t post anything.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ANWI INfORMA☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

1 me gusta

yo llore =,) esque es muy triste es todo tan profundo y con tantas referencias

2 Me gusta

Ya, tienes razón

3 Me gusta

que gran analisis
Llen

1 me gusta

Jajajajaja gracias?? :heart: :heart: :heart:

de nada
Yo sólo dije la verdad