Collecter revenge needed rn or i will quit watching the owl house

I feel like the collector was given too much responsibility at a young age. I just think they should have been given that power a little older. he’s getting treated like sh*t by some people tbh atp I don’t blame him for being upset with everyone especially after Philp just used him for his gain. he needs a break and I can’t wait to see episode 2 of season 3. also the collector’s revenge ngl.

3 Me gusta

fr, collector is pretty powerful for his age and at the end of “For The Future” he was upset after finding out that King was betraying him to get rid of him, as a kid he wont take that too good

1 me gusta

exactly. I just cant wait to see what he’ll do.

2 Me gusta

I kinda think that he was born with that power, and since he lived with the war between titans and Collectors, he can’t distinguish between good and bad

3 Me gusta

yeah, but he still has some from of anger toward king. rather he wants to be good or bad

3 Me gusta

The collector is a child.
He just wants to play like every little boy, but I think he was given a very heavy position.

1 me gusta

Anyone knlw this person??

1 me gusta

No: v., I don’t know her

1 me gusta

No, I don’t know who that is

1 me gusta

Maybe him and luz could become friends and he gets to stay at home with Camilia while they do the work.

Furry GIFs | Tenor
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HE IS JUST A KID WE NEEDA FIND ANOTHER WAY PUNISH PHILIP!!!

1 me gusta

YEEEEE PUNISH PHIL
He mean :<

YEAH NO COLLECTOR PUNISH PHILIP!!! Protogen No GIF - Protogen No Primagen - Discover & Share GIFs
i wish it said no punish Philip

1 me gusta

YEAH!!!
Protogen GIF - Protogen - Discover & Share GIFs

1 me gusta