Hellooooooo its King!LOOOK i'm bored!

i am asking for your opion on this.

5 Me gusta

King is a anthropomorphic character so he could be considered a furry. Though if that is the case then he seems to most resemble the look of a Puro. I don’t think about furry haters though sooo I wouldn’t know

2 Me gusta

Leave the boi alone with the furry stuff or i will surgically remove your ankles.

2 Me gusta

How are you going to achieve surgically removing the ankles…
also i LOVe SKULLDOGS dude theyre so awesome

3 Me gusta

I will just surgically move their fingers so they wont type anything here and BBQ em and feed those finger’s to my dogs.
I hope that was a joke dude.

I THINK I ACCIDENTY ESPONDED TO THE WRONG PERSON
ahhh stupid caps lock im at school using their computers cuz i cant use my phone

2 Me gusta

IS your profile picture a protogen!?!??!?! :open_mouth:

1 me gusta

Its a minecraft warden LMAO very confusing (colorblind as shit bro :sob:)

2 Me gusta

ohhhhhh it looks like a protegen. is that minecract thing an animal?if it is that dude a hypocrite many things can be furries actually not just animals surprisingly. there’s literally a man body on that thing Protogen GIF - Protogen - Discover & Share GIFs

Oh btw there are color blind glasses and contacts too… maybe that can help you? Ive seen many people get good results outta them. hey plus humans in general are a bit color blind too. theres colors that certain animals can see that we cant. in fact our bodies make this red color thats too red for the human eye to see and its inviable to us… well its not red… it look red… but its not… like black light. X-ray… i forgot. honestly i see colorblind as a talent there are artist that makes beautiful art. And when they show there art to others its amazing. I also herd that yall can better distinguish textures and patterns. I cant see far away. i gotta be up close in order for it not to be blurry. cuz I’m a bit nearsighted. I see a talent in almost everyone :smiley: so dont be sad.

2 Me gusta

Im not sad abt it i just make a lot of dumbass mistakes :sob: I guess we can see texture better? I memorize things on shapes and not really color cause I’m basically monochromatic (I have BCM colorblindness) so yeah but i do like to talk abt it sometimes cuz ppl have questions comments whatever lol

1 me gusta

Do not underestimate the power of medical procedures. I mean a dog was kept alive for a day with only its head so yea i CAN remove an ankle

1 me gusta

Alr where’s your medical degree? What college did you go to?

1 me gusta

Hey the TF2 medic can make people invincible without one so shut up and get on the operating table

1 me gusta

Insert Meet the Medic music

2 Me gusta

Zat was doctor assited homocide

2 Me gusta

You are actually the definition of Chaotic Neutral-

1 me gusta

Indeed camerade

(Filler)

1 me gusta

What da actual fak is this child named @that1bullykid doing-

3 Me gusta