Hi! I'm new here!

I’m a Hunter simp, Bi, and kinda sorta like Hunter. Ask for anything else you want to know. Seeya around!

5 Me gusta

welcome, I’m glad you’re part of this beautiful community
What did you think of the series?

The series was better than anything else I’ve EVER watched, and for a while I thought Gravity Falls was cool, but Toh was executed perfectly. It drew in the LGBTQ+ community, one of my favorite parts and had a slow rise with a huge climax.

1 me gusta

And, this is probably the only community that I haven’t walked into to see it in flames. It’s more like a… A standard city. Beautiful with bad spots.

1 me gusta

Hi! Im Lyslil! Im happy that you are here!

1 me gusta

Oh it’s traumatized. Hello fellow trauma filled friend! Names Cyrus!

Are you enough traumatized

To go in there?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I would join then immediately start making escape plans. I don’t get sleep anyway so it doesn’t matter

About sleepingg------
Screenshot 2022-11-27 6.52.41 PM
We don’t do it

Yeah if Hunter fell asleep he would be asleep for over 12 hours without a doubt

Like Hunter is the only one from E.B coven, who haven’t slept :smiling_face_with_tear:

Ehem. Shall I remind you about the leader of the C.A.T.S. Remember the whole thing with the plant bish

Ooh thatt one~
But I was talking about the emperor’s coven and Raine is a bard covenleader :smiling_face_with_tear:

I GOT IT FINALLY DONE :sob:

Fair point! Darius definitely gets the most actual sleep

Uh, hey! can’t remember Which flag is that? [Gay/Lesbian, right?] And heh. Yeah, I’m traumatized. And there’s someone with a similar sounding name in a comic book and his name is Sylius

1 me gusta

I’d go in the mask… Annnnddd the cloak

Are u okay?
That’s a trans flag-

yeha i have bags under the eyes

Why I feel like everyone has them, just some people have them darker (like me) than the others.

1 me gusta