Hi! I'm new here!

me too xd

Nice!

fill fill fill I hate most people but there’s some good eggs aka these ppl HERE

Yeah a lot of people here are extremely nice! You’ll see soon enough lol. There’s a lot of good chaos here

yeah is true

heh. Good. I need some good chaos in my life rn…

Welcome to Pensta! Did you just start watching the show, or are you just new to penstagram? It’s cool to have you here ig!!
I’m a simp for almost e v e r y o n e on The Owl House, but my main is/are Hunter and Raine. My name is Xavier/Oliver. I go by two names just because I couldn’t choose just one, and I think I wanna be genderfluid, so I’ll switch between genders while using those names as well. My pronouns are all of them except for she/her. I’m Pansexual and Polyamorous
:))

Who doesn’t like a little bit of :sparkles: chaos :sparkles:?
One of my playlists are literally called " :sparkles: chaos chaos :sparkles: "

I watched the whole show before I found this place through the leak, then I watched For The Future, (I’ll be watching it’s actual premiere, though.) And I have a smallcrush on Hunter (small is a lie, heh.) I’m a simp for everyone too. Hunter, King, Eda, and the “Hexside crew” are my main simps

2 Me gusta

Dude (or Dudette), the stuff that has lyrics is amazing. Can I see that list?

I don’t have spotify on my computer so you would have to search it up on there

hey thats a cool pfp!

Thank you! I like yours too

Onboth Spotify and here, but where’d you get your Spotify one?

One of my friends sent my the picture last year. I’m pretty sure they just got it off of google

changes mine

fill fill changing my spotify picc lololololololololol

Have you ever listened to Hatsune Miku?

I changed my anem there to “HunterMourningFlap” with a hunter pic

I saw it! It looks nice!

and no (Well- I heard SOME but that’s why I wrote the other), bc the happy brightness of that [Miku] literally makes me sick

That just makes me think you listen to like really deep or emo music. And if that is the case, have you ever heard of a song called “Choke”