I fvcked up big time. I need advice pls I dont have anyone I can turn to anymore

TW:swerslide mention,enbys,gay heartache,cussing
My partner left me a week ago and I reacted in a childish way I tried to say sorry but I dont know if they fully forgive me. God I miss them so much I would do anything to just speak with them um sorry anyway last night I said that below and I shouldnt have said anything. Please any advice im not sure what to do I wish I just kept my mouth shut.

Me: “Firstly kai I need both of us to hate each other so say the most hurtful things you can think of to me. We both know it’s the only way I can move on. Secondly I have to say this before I cant. I hated seeing you look so happy without me. It looks like we didn’t even happen while I cried every single night. I even read your letters and messages when I thought of you. But my gorgeous gray eyes are dried now and I love myseIf more I don’t need anybody else so please if you ever love me again just don’t and leave you know how”.

and they sent an angry message back so I responded back with.

Me: “You may have seen me as just a person you loved but kai you mean the whole universe to me. I have to push you away. I don’t want to let you down again like I have done to everyone else. I love you kai but you don’t want that anymore so my walls have to come up. I have to let my own facade of having a big ego pretend like I don’t care about others. Something happened and I almost killed myself. I don’t want you to have to deal with that”.

1 me gusta

The last paragraph. ive heard it before. somewehre.

???
1dbedc687466b3a423ecb27c4a8dc4a955992b49_2_442x500

just let her go dude shes not coming back

your lucky you even had one. nobody likes me. the only people who do are the weird ass ableist boys in my school. and im a lesbian. it sucks : /