Ill draw your OC

Im bored and have a little bit of art block so i want to draw ur TOH oc’s. I perfer digital so its all going to be digital.

Edit: ok i didnt expect this much art so hopefully i can have all the art done by monday or so. I cant wait to draw all youre art but i will start a rough draft today. I have my prom today and thats a bit. But i will have all art done as soon as i can

2 Me gusta

they’re a little complicated,but here you go!

2 Me gusta

He also has gloves just like Hunter-

Alright thank you ill get on it

Herereee her name is Titan_l0v3r on pensta but her name is Torli she has black boots btw

1 me gusta

Oh,they have the wrong out fit on!

this is the actual outfit

2 Me gusta

all of you guys are so good at art :sob:

1 me gusta

I didn’t draw this,I used a picrew thing

I traced Lilith and added some chnages

Just a little edit but ill mix in some part some of my own art stlye along with the drawing

It’s kewl I don’t rlly have a digital art style-

Here is my TOH OC, Ari:
download

1 me gusta

Can you draw my Oc with her palisman plis? <3

bi panik rq

Fillerbfjsbdmdhks

1 me gusta

Screenshot 2023-05-18 12.32.59 PM
Comes 6 days late and drops a drawing of my OC Could you please draw her? I understand if your busy but I would love to see her in someone elses art style (Her name’s Bluebell btw) also if you want to draw her in school clothes shes in the potions track

Can you please do my charecter? Also, please dobt judge the gacha, I have had to deal with that in the past😑

I ALSO HAVE A GACHA OC OMGGG full sentence

I am sooo sorry i havent been active ive been busy and when i tried to post something ot wouldnt and the website wouldnt allow me to post pictures for some reason. Ill be lucky to even post this. I dont know whats wrong but i think its the webiste because i logged in onto another device and it still wouldnt let me. Then to make things worse all my rough drafts of the drawings crashed so now i gotta start over. Im SO sorryy deeply for the delays.

2 Me gusta