It just occurred to me that King looks like some SCP things and so are those furries with skulls on there head. It alos reminds me of that other titan head on the other side of the island

Ugh ooohh Hooty hoot! someone really likes wolves huh?

Are you a furry?!?!

I may or may not be a little floofy girl-

1 me gusta

fuurry girl??? yeeeeeesss

0v0 i may be one too

1 me gusta

Furry bestie!! <3
(fil)

1 me gusta

:laughing:(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

2 Me gusta

Oh my titan- Those little faces are so cute! I can’t do much better but I do like this one- ^v^

1 me gusta

Ah yes it’s easy XD I do too sometimes
I goota go to bed soon

1 me gusta

Aw dang- well then goodnight! Sleep well!

We can still chat for a lil while XD

1 me gusta

Oh- right- :sweat_smile: Sorry, I’m a bit tired myself :sweat:

1 me gusta

Scp-202001

Name: King clawthorne

Class: Safe

Containment:
Scp-202001 must be contained in a stabdart 10X10x9 m child’s room which he is free to leave an is allowed to roam site 19, however he cannot interact with certain euclid level Scp’s and Doctor Bright

Description:
Scp-202001 is a small, 80 cm tall canine like entity with an exterior skull like formation on his head, which’s purpouse isnt know by neither foundation personal or King. He was rescued during the collector’s [REDACTED] attack on america, and then was taken into foundation custody. His personality is often childlike however he is very developed emotionally and after an incident he calls “day of unity” was heavily scarred mentally. He often talks of 2 people, asking if they were seen or found at the Collector Incident: An around mid 50 year old woman called “Edalyn” Or “The owl lady” along with a young, 14 year old girl named Luz Noceda.
Neither one of them have been present at the event. His anomilus activities include a strange roar like ability and communication with numerous non-verbal scp’s including few euclid class entitys

January 21 2023

Scp-202001 has escaped containment and returned his home realm.
Foundation didnt found a need to follow him

Case file end

3 Me gusta

wow that was really detailted how long did it take for u to think of that.

2 Me gusta

Yeah Dr. Bright isn’t allowed near any SCPs if I remember correctly- I don’t know the reason as to why though to be honest. I’ve never been able to get into the deep lore myself

2 Me gusta