Lilith's fur/feathers in harpy form💘

I wanna touch her fur/feathers so. Extremely. Hard.
Just look at it! It must be so flufyyyy❤️

9 Me gusta

I wish we had more episodes explaining what will happen when the curse gets worse for both of them again

4 Me gusta

Exactly!! I wish there were more episodes explaining little details and showing us more about everything. I have sooo much questions even after the last episode… no, especially after last episode

3 Me gusta

Saaammeee!!

I’d really like to know sum moree

1 me gusta

There’s still headcanones and theories in this case, heh. But, of course, it’s really sad that we probably won’t see it in series anymore :{

Yeeahh…it’d suck…

1 me gusta

random topic…but my english teacher and I made an email signiture for me…it was(and still is) chaosXD

1 me gusta

Whehehe, I literally imagined it! As for me - I’m a literal chaos in any case, especially talking}

ill post it when i finish it…most of the images are hers, tho XD

I’ll prob do another one based on my likes and such, this one is just us two goofin around XP

1 me gusta

Ikr. Im so glad that we finaly got more of Lilith. So sad we didng get harpy lilith sooner tho.

2 Me gusta

I knooowww

I love the overall development of Lilith. Besides Hunter an dthe Collector, I think she had some of the best redemptions in the series

Oh 100%, and for a kinda side character ( i know she isn’t but idk how else to describe) she is honestly really fleshed out

2 Me gusta

She isss!

I mean, she used to be a side character, but they developed her more as the series went on, till she was basically one of the mains

1 me gusta

Mhm! And her and hootieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
They are the best friends in the whole show and no one can tell me otherwise ( you can ofc I listen to people’s opinions)
Just overall Lilith is an amazing character

:revolving_hearts:

1 me gusta

I agreee! Espicially toward sthe end, when Collector unpuppeted Hooty, and he saw Lulu…such good bestie vibes

1 me gusta