Looking for Artists!

Hello my little owlets I have some new OCs if yall need something to do! I don’t have any ref art but I can give a detailed description of what they look like!

Due to past posts where a lot of people commented to draw the same thing, I’m only letting a max of 2 people draw the same OC. Please look in the comments to see if an OC has already been taken!

Love you all! <3

i am an artist but cannot guarentee you will every see the oc- (i almost never finish but im trying to start actual projects. i just cant thinl of poses!!1)

order!!! I want to draw oneeee

Alright, blindly choose:

Blythe
Sylvia

no more context b4 you choose!

Lemmemmem… Lemme-
Let me druw on :magic_wand::sparkles:

Thats okay! The names are below if you want to try!

Blindly choose:

Blythe
Sylvia

oki! here ya go

Alright, blindly choose:

Blythe
Sylvia

The first oneeee: Blytheeeee <333333333

Blythe
Sounds like red haired bean :thinking:

alright! Blythe is a witch with Black hair just below their shoulders, a medium-sized scar stretching from the base of their neck to just below their collarbone, they have yellow eyes, and kind of a Hunter skin tone

Clothes:

• Black Cape with a Owl Clasp
  • A dark gray shirt with a single eye on it, (similar to the portal door eye, but light grey instead of yellow)
  • Converse with King’s light glyph wear the converse logo should be
  • Black jeans with a chain on the left side
  • Black circle earings (like Luz’s)
  • A Black/dark grey owl Palisman similar to Owlbert but with a scar on their right eye
1 me gusta

Omtttttt interesant :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: We’ll see what I can draw

Blythe Is a Basilisk! They have Dark brown skin with a beige underbelly in their Basilisk form, Vee-like ears, but one has a bit torn off on the end due to a fight with another demon Their hair is Dark brown with highlights, and they are female

In Witch form, they have hair like Vee’s, but shorter and they have an undercut, their hair is dark brown primarily, and dark blue secondarily. They prefer to have their tail out in their Witch form, but they have ears like Vee.

Clothes

• A black sweater
  • Ripped grey jeans
  • Black boots
  • Kirby necklace ( vee is kirby lol)
  • Silver Septum Piercing

im not an artist…im more of a story teller

Btw are you describing the two characters in different way to different people- :skull:

Oh yeah I forgor to say they are a transwoman! So draw them with a feminine body type and face!

1 me gusta

Oh, I guess I did! I didn’t even realize, my apologies.

2 Me gusta

Hey Oly! Just checking in! If you dont have time for it, just lmk!

Im so sorry i don’t have time for ittttt

Alrighty! Remember to drink plenty of water and take mental health breaks!

1 me gusta