Crystal (left) and Cloud (right)

mqdefault

base image

images (9)

funny depressed grimwalker :smiley:

@Huntlow_f0r3v3r lmao

5 Me gusta

the furri house XD

aaand there it is. I already knew this was coming.

1 me gusta

jajajaja,es que era muy obvio

Lol this is very cute!

Yeah it doesn’t really surprise me though there’s nothing wrong with it lol.
Furries are pretty dang cool though I’m a furry myself and know the bad side of the community but not talking about that lol

1 me gusta

that’s cool! I’ve never really thought of me as a furry, but i do like cats (and dnd tabaxis) and want to cosplay fnaf animatronics so people call me one.

1 me gusta

That doesn’t necessarily make you a furry. Being a furry is more like if you want to be one then you can, so yeah if you don’t want to label yourself as a furry then that’s completely fine lol. Just don’t make fun of others for being one lol (I feel like that’s a given though)

I don’t make fun of people, it makes me feel bad. I may dislike a person, but i won’t make fun of them.

y’know at one point i wanted to make a suit of one of my old characters, but i remembered that people don’t like furries and that the suit would be all expensive and sh!t.

1 me gusta

Yeah that’s true- Dude furries have some of the best jobs!! Like there’s one furrie that literally ended up being the youngest person to join Nasa! :duck:ING NASA!!

What that’s so cool! Didn’t know that.

1 me gusta

Yeah! And there are fursuits that will literally cost upwards of 5k-6k to make! There’s a fursuiter that literally has full on speakers on the sides of there fursuits thighs!!

holy moly why are they so rich

1 me gusta

I don’t know- :sob:
(fill)

Hold on, why my brain ain’t braining-
Why I am tagged in-

I’m not sure now…

Both of them are very pretty!!
ALSO I LOVEEE YOUR PFP!!

1 me gusta