Powerless witches theory

Soo Belos told Hunter that he and his family was powerless witches. I know that he lied but still, does that mean that powerless witches exist on the boiling isle?? And if they do is this some kind of disability or maybe result of witches and humans inbreeding? Also can they attend magic school? We know that to pass to older classes you need to know at least 2 spells, so maybe they are allowed to use wands (like Amity in this one ep) or staffs with artificial magic like Hunters? Also do they still need to join a coven? Like, they cant really suck the magic out of them so sigils wouldnt do much. Also because of the curse Eda and Lilith lost theyre magic so maybe other witches can loss theyre magic because of other curses or illnesses? Tell me what do you guys think about this

3 Me gusta

No quiero recordar a Hunter sin magia.
Creo que es un poco extraño que Hunter no tuviera magia.

Pls write in english on my posts, i always use the “just english” tag

1 me gusta

I don’t think there are powerless witches since the magic comes from a bile sack, which is something you’re born with and not something you get. Eda and Lilith’s curse only made them powerless because the curse restricted their magic. But if there were powerless witches, they would probably not be able to attend magic school, unless the powerless witch knows glyphs, they won’t be able to attend. Wands are used to practice magic, so I don’t think a powerless witch would use it. Maybe they won’t need a sigil since it’s only to restrict magic

1 me gusta

I think they said “I don’t want to remember Hunter without magic.
I think it’s a bit strange that Hunter didn’t have magic.”

1 me gusta

But maybe witches can be born without the sack, Just like humans can be born without some body parts? Also we saw that Luz was able to use the wand and that it worked with some kind of battery that when run out of power its unusable, so im pretty sure it use similar magic that Hunters staff

1 me gusta

I don’t want to remember that Hunter doesn’t have magic.
It was a bit strange that Hunter didn’t have magic

1 me gusta

Well Hunter was a clone of a human, not sure how Belos made him have witch ears but i think its understandable that he didnt had magic

2 Me gusta

Yes that is right
But I was surprised that his ears were like a witch but without magic

2 Me gusta

This is umm… A bit complicate, but u may be right

3 Me gusta

Maybe, but i think it would be really uncommon. I think the magic in Hunters staff is different, because it can do more things and doesnt have a restriction on how long he can use it

It probably uses a diffrent energy source then Amitys wand. Its probably more advanced technology that maybe just the emperor has access to, so it propably has longer battery time or maybe it donsnt need to be charged at all

1 me gusta