Proof that Hooty from The Owl House is not a bug Demon

Mhmm, but then, maybe he’s a hybrid? And owl demon with a bit of worm?

1 me gusta

ye that makes sense actually i was thinking about that but at the same time works don’t hv bones an ho idk h4 got on that door
maybe Eda brainwashed him.

And there’s the fact that his internals and that are INSIDE the door, like he’s storing it al there or sumthin

1 me gusta

when they went to kings “castle”

1 me gusta

yeah it did hv organs and they did feel like throwing up when they say Hooty coming outta the door maybe he took them out and put it in the little house

1 me gusta

Maybe…or maybe he IS the house, and the hooty is just a form he uses?

1 me gusta

Okay if hooty is not in the house and h i in hi little portable one i that like is the house dead?

1 me gusta

I’m using a desktop rn dunno how to type very well XD

1 me gusta

No, i think maybe its just, defense-less? Like, if the Hooty we see is just a defender produced by the house.

1 me gusta

Maybe Eda made him for the house and she just made him without context. only so she can have a self defence for her house ig

Maybe. It’d make sense. his whole existance is a strange mystery tbhh

1 me gusta

Ig they can just use the excuse it’s just a cartoon character :rofl::joy: but this show is supposed to hv mysteries n stuff

1 me gusta

YeYe. But the whole idea of Hooty is amazing. ONe of the best weirdos top dpwn

1 me gusta

Ikr.
IMG_20230327_084755

Love how in S3 ep2 hooty low-key talks from bein a puppet. Acting like the scripted poet he is.

1 me gusta

Yeah perfect it suits him he looked like a jack in the box too. Or a Hooty in the box

2 Me gusta

Hooty in the box! Someone HAS to make that. I need one of those nooow

2 Me gusta

Oh ok… I’ll make it soon ig… :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2: I remember him writing a message to lulu like a poet using a typewriter since he has no limbs

1 me gusta

yee

When i get actual clay and some music box stuff, ima make a Hooty in the box…I’ll need a voice box too, so when he pops out, he can go “Hoot!”

1 me gusta

Oh I was planning on making a Christmas ornament or a lil Hooty trinket of some kind

1 me gusta