Proof that Hooty from The Owl House is not a bug Demon

That’s be better tbh, an actual hooty in the box will be c o m p l i c a t e d

1 me gusta

Hahahaha I may just get a jack n the box and tear the jack out of it and stuff hooty inside of it turn it sideways and get wood and glue sand and paint it into a little house

1 me gusta

Again, WAY easier. I was low-key thinking of turning puppet Hooty into a jack-in-a-box from scratch with clay and stuff like that :skull: :skull: :sweat_smile:

1 me gusta

Hahahaha yeah. :slightly_smiling_face::joy:
IMG_20230327_084755

Cause, ya know, gotta be difficult

1 me gusta

Mhm I try doing that stuff secretly but I don’t hv all the material or patience to do it. I could ask my parents but I don’t wanna waste their money… :rofl: :joy: I may not finish it due to being unmotivated

Haha, yeah. I dont have actual clay, and air clay suks when it comes to blending and crap. plus my guardians hate me soo, not gunna do stouff for meh. I’ll be able to buy it for meself soon, tho.

2 Me gusta

Oreo-and-a-skykid
Awwwww… I’m sorry to hear that dude. :sob: :smiling_face_with_tear:
here’s a dog

heres a dog

1 me gusta

Its fine, 2 mo months and im free. It;s been like 7 years anyways, used to their crap by now.

ANYWAYS

1 me gusta

oh… Sky Children Of The Light Sky Cotl GIF - Sky Children Of The Light Sky Cotl Sky Game - Discover & Share GIFs
Mk. thats good to hear ig :sweat_smile: :smile: :grinning:

1 me gusta

Yepyep

be able to do stuffs i not allowed to rn, like drive, work and actually have phone

freedommm

1 me gusta

Ur not allowed to hv a phone… woah… i feel sorry for u… :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: My parents don’t like me making accounts on other platforms without their permission. like the one I’m using rn…

1 me gusta

im not allowed on anything. like they no know bout this. I had to date my bff in secret for almost a year before we broke up, they homophobes and stuff. Just no like me. But it fine, i leave soon, and i get to live my life the way i’d like too

1 me gusta

Oh… Sky 光遇 GIF - Sky 光遇 Children Of The Light - Discover & Share GIFs

oh alrighty then good luck :smiley:

Thankies v much

…needs to stop da rantin…i do it too ofy=ten on here :skull: :sweat_smile:

Also, have a stubbles

1 me gusta

awwwwwwwwwwww Sky Children Of The Light Sky Cotl GIF - Sky Children Of The Light Sky Cotl Sky Game - Discover & Share GIFsI love animals!!! Owl House Fun Gifs : r/TheOwlHouse

1 me gusta

same here

they the best things i can draw

but digital drawing with a mouse pad is h a r d

1 me gusta

Hahahha I’m doing that rn that app work on my school computer im in computer class rn

Edit: i meant website

1 me gusta

saaame, cept i in Chem

Hey, i got an ideaaa…you know you can draw w/ ppl on Magma?
and chat

1 me gusta