Random toh facts i know

1. Amity is left handed
    Screenshot 2023-01-25 8.22.32 PM

2. The glyphs are actually from forms of witchcraft, but they’re not exactly the same

3. The text at the end of the book in FTF says “but should they meddle in our affairs, we’ll clean the planet and scorch the air.”

4. Mattholomule and Steve are Half-brothers

5. Amitys palisman “Ghost” is based off of Danas cat, who is also named “Ghost”

6. Tibbles hasnt appeared in an episode since ASiAS

7. Every flashback with Luz has changed the dialogue

Thats all I know. I probably got some wrong or a lot of people know these

4 Me gusta

I like the one with Dana’s cat! That’s really cute! Also the one with the Collector’s book actually made me come up with a small theory. What if the Collector changed that part of the book because he doesn’t actually want to follow that route of his ancestors?

2 Me gusta

I think that when the Collector was still umm… young let’s say he lived the war between titans and Collectors and saw the consecuences, so he doesn’t like this types of things.

3 Me gusta

That’s an interesting theory! And also the Collector only wants to play, and have fun. Maybe the route of his ancestors is a bit too scary or there’s something he doesn’t like so he decides to use his powers to play

Exactly! He’s still pretty much a kid afterall-

2 Me gusta

Yeah! And I guess since he was sent down a path where he is technically destined to hurt people, he doesn’t know who to use his powers to help people

2 Me gusta

That is a very good theory :hushed:

2 Me gusta

Thank you! I just though of it

2 Me gusta

Thats interesting, I guess theyre both really made for eachother XD