The Owl house basilisk OC

I just finished redrawing my TOH OC!
He is a basilisk named Gem (idk if its his final name yet). He attends Hexside an plant, beast keeping and ilusion tracks. He is known for being the shy kid in school who doesnt have a lot of friends. For the most time he was hiding the fact that he was a basilisc and pretended to be a witch, but after meeting Luz she taught him to not hide who he really is, so he decided to take a form of a half witch and half basilisk.

He was reascued from the emperors labs when he was just an egg (at least i think basilisks hatch from eggs lol) by a rebellious coven scout who also reascued her basilisk lover and both of them later became his adoptive moms. Also his basilisk mom discovered a way to use consumed magic to cast spells which let him attend magic school. The way they both consume magic is by beaking food with ingredients that contain magic like abomination guu or some magic plants.

Not sure if his backstory is good and its definitly not final. Also i apologise for bad english but its not my first language so i hope yall understand.

25 Me gusta

:0000

hes so cool!! :))))

2 Me gusta

Also im propably going to design him a palismen but im not sure what it should be ;{

1 me gusta

Thank you ^w^ im really starting to like my art lol

1 me gusta

it’s awesome art : )

also a palisman? hmm… well you can rewatch the palisman episodes or the bat queen one for ideas

2 Me gusta

Thanks for the idea!!

1 me gusta

: 0, this beautiful I loved it

2 Me gusta

Goodness he’s too cute!! Titan help me, I’ve fallen in love with 2D art! :sob:

3 Me gusta

Nice!
Good drawings!

2 Me gusta

That is so cutee :sob: :sob: :heart: :heart:

2 Me gusta

If you have a favourite animal/animals, it could be it/them. Like Luz has stringy :sparkles:
(I hope I didn’t give spoilers to you :sob:)

2 Me gusta

I’ve watched for the future so dont worry

2 Me gusta

Also i think im going to make the paslismen a parrot but im not sure yet

2 Me gusta

relief :sparkles:
And also you have cool idea for your palismen <3

2 Me gusta

Here is his palismen, his name is Sapphire and he is an Rose-ringed parakeet (at least google tells me thats what they are called in english, in polish we call them “alexandretta”).

Gem connected with him on the palismen addoption day because of his desire to be accepted for who he really is.

I think he is adorable, i love parrots and i wish to have one in the future <33

7 Me gusta

So cute :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
Also he is cool coloured : D

2 Me gusta

I also drawn his moms :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

I was drawing all day today im dying :sob::sob:

8 Me gusta

They look so cute together <33

2 Me gusta

Beautiful
IMG_20221221_125859