Which is better: Hunter's old or new Hairstyle

I think they both look very cute.

(I think u know what the other style looks like, I can’t get it in this post, cuz I’m newbie kn penstagram💀)

1 me gusta

Hunters first hairstyle was absolutey awesome. The new hunter looks like a dude in my classes :sob:

3 Me gusta

I like both styles, they both look adorable :sparkles::heartpulse:

1 me gusta

if we’re talking abt before he came to the human world vs after (before possession) then before human world but if we’re talking abt before human world vs after human word (b4 possession) vs after possession, than after possession im sorry but while he was possessed and after he was HOT they had no right to make him look so good during the most emotional scene ever. The disrespect was immeasurable

2 Me gusta

He’s hair grew look more like Belos’es, and it creeped me out a little

1 me gusta

I never really thought of it that way tbh but in a way ig his hair kinda does look like Philips, maybe palismen increase keratin? Or it could be possible that the goo can enhance proteins which could explain why Philip is so strong and Hunter got longer hair because the proteins are either enhanced or mass produced because the immune system is trying to fight off this weird goo that is classified as a threat maybe thats why Philip always looks so sickly because his body is in a constant war trying to fight off an ‘intruder’ similar to what happens in an allergic reaction but the body cant really react much because the palismen keep it going when its not supposed to so it cant fight it the bodys practically rotting hes been in the boiling isles for 422 years at the VERY least so he’s not getting the vitamins he needs and the body is struggling to produce what he needs to survive the palismen are doing that rather than his body so when the goo fueled by palismen got inside of Hunter his proteins started to mutate (?) increasing his keratin and growing his hair. science is kewl :+1:

2 Me gusta

gosh this is why i need to pay attention in class :sob:

2 Me gusta

i didnt learn this from class im self taught i study biology and psychology on my own time like a Chad👍 science is cool and fun to learn abt (it could also help you save someones life)

1 me gusta

Damn i wish i had your motivation. Science is actually fun when you understand it!! (which i do not)

1 me gusta

depends on the kind of science somes boring somes rather interesting

3 Me gusta

Hunters old hairstyle was cute but possessed Hunters hairstyle was bomb!

1 me gusta

FR they had no right to make him look so hot in the most emotional scene ever

2 Me gusta

Ha, agree! Hunters too cute!!!
For example…

5 Me gusta

Thank you for sharing that pic :clap::flushed:

3 Me gusta

I think that the two hairstyles are good

4 Me gusta

I study history more than biology :skull::sparkles:

1 me gusta