I never knew i needed that in my life. LMAO

1 me gusta

We all need a banana sock

1 me gusta

Factual information.

1 me gusta

I don’t have the power to deal this- :skull:

1 me gusta

I remember my mom cut my favorite stuffed animal head off when I was 5 or 6 somewhere around there… it was because I had ADHD and I couldn’t finish my homework and she kept getting mad at me. and she almost suffocated me with a towel because kept screaming and she almost went to jail because my dad told his sister and his sister allready hates my mom… But that was a long loooooong time ago my mom regrets it now… she learned her lesson. But I’ve been mentally scared ever since… I just present myself as this happy go lucky persona but in reality I am… just. Idk what I really am anymore I think… Ik this may be stupid but I was so young at the time of course I took that seriously. And I was sensitive at the time… I’m already in a bad area the schools here are bad… bullying and stuff. And then when that happened i just…

1 me gusta

Hi xd, they are cool

1 me gusta

Salutations Kracter-paz! Welcome back my friend!

Thank you, how are you?

1 me gusta

I’m doing, swell thanks! How are you? :slightly_smiling_face::grinning::blush:

My foot hurts xd
filler filler

1 me gusta

Wait you can’t see any color at all??? Oooh… oooh. Ooooh wow… wow… at least you don’t gotta worry about looking at ugly colors like vomit green or something. Hey and that means you’re really good at memorizing patterns!!!

Ooof been there dude multiple times. I remember falling down the stairs because someone pushed me and I hit my leg really hard. And i also remember there was a door and my friend wanted me to sit on her starboard and she wanted me to hold a rope so she can pull me and this was inside the gym in my school and I hit the metal part of the door on my leg Because she pulled me to fast and she accidentally let go the rope. That was a few months ago I’m good. I

:"v
filler filler 1010100101

1 me gusta

My knee is dislocated :,)

2 Me gusta

not bad, I hope you recover :D.

2 Me gusta

I’m so gay not even my spine is straight. And it’s giving me some major pain today- :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Me gusta

You don’t have any good reason to complain-
My whole leg is :duck: ing pain :,)

1 me gusta