1 me gusta

Do I have the permission to sayy…

Shush >: <

1 me gusta

I tell you “shush” all the time so I don’t see why not-

2 Me gusta

Yeh, and also I have bigger problems with the painnnn :,>

1 me gusta

sort of, im this thing called color weak so i cant really ee red and green but my best color vision is blue!
but yeah “green” is just gray… i get pinks +purples, reds and oranges sometimes mixed up :japanese_goblin:
idk if they make glasses for red and green colorblindness but im glad im not a tritan, they don’t have glasses made for those (that’s blue blindness)

1 me gusta

i already did. 31 The Owl House Gifs - Gif Abyss
still sad… cuz i have a map test today at school

1 me gusta

oh they do actually!!
i copied and pasted this EnChroma glasses are designed to address forms of red-green color blindness and are not intended to assist the vision of people with Tritan-type deficiency. Fortunately, most cases of color blindness respond well to EnChroma spectral lens technology, enabling the perception of bright, vibrant color.

im doing a test soon so i dont hv time to read that

1 me gusta

ooh they do? I thought they just did red blindness and green blindness seperately! i’ll look at these and see if i can get some. XD

1 me gusta

Kool. i just like researching this stuff just for fun XD. what a coincidence i actually used this information to help someone. hooray! finally i get to use my knowledge on this stuff!!!
Pocoyo-dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 me gusta

so epic!!! (filler)

1 me gusta

wait do you see the blue on pocayo? you have the blue glasses right? i didnt read your full message i rushed

ye he a lil blue, i didnt notice it at first, :sob:
I just noticed “oh his whole outfit is very similar”

1 me gusta

ooh at least you can see a lil… :sweat_smile: can you see red… or yellows… or purple? or something elese?

1 me gusta

no cant see yellows, purples and pinks look real similarrr

1 me gusta

do you se it on the lenses of the glasss or somwere elese? can you se the colos on my profile picture

I can see blue but i cant see red or greens

1 me gusta

oh… and what kind of color blindness do you have agian?

its called blue cone monochromacy

1 me gusta

So you see blue or certain shades of blue and every now and then yellow right? i thought you’d see the lil bit of yellow on pocayo zipper

IT WAS YELLOW? (filler)

1 me gusta