Omg it's so cold outside is my skin supposed to look like this or what. I can't tell cuz my skin looks whiter than paper XD that's why I'm asking

1 me gusta

I mean- My skin is literally white as hell but with like splotches of red/pink.

1 me gusta

Like this??? I feel numb. Idk how to move em right cuz it’s so cold. I should of never washed my hands before coming outside. But the hand soap smelled like marshmallows I couldn’t resist!!

1 me gusta

Uhm. If your numb then no it ain’t normal-

1 me gusta

Es lo mismo aquí (Irán).

1 me gusta

I’m inside now… thank goodness I didn’t get frostbite. It’s not that cold it’s 43°F.

6.11111° C

1 me gusta

Its literally 26°F where i live rn-

1 me gusta

and snowing-
IMG_20230125_094200

2 Me gusta

Holy crud… that’s worse than mine. Do you have school

Nope :+1:

1 me gusta

Wow zee I have school even tho there was a shelter in place yesterday. Ugh … we have 174 days in my school year but I think it’s more than that. And 440 instructional daily minutes to build in make-up days if necessary…

1 me gusta

Let me do it for you. Let me do it for you when will I do it for you kermie?

gracias a Dios
Llenando 20 letras

1 me gusta

43 DEGREES F? bro that’s like
frostbite cold for texas

1 me gusta

I’ve been outside for 30 minutes i could of gotten frost bite if it was zero degrees Fahrenheit or below and since my hands were already cold because I washed them they could of gotten it at 15 degrees below zero with even a little bit of wind, but yeah its not that cold plus i put my hands in my pockets every few seconds I didn’t get it…

1 me gusta

that is COLD (filler)

1 me gusta

Yeah it’s freezing- It’s hard for me to type right now because my fingers are so tensed up

1 me gusta

I happened and I had my hands red

2 Me gusta

in my country I’m dying of heat : "v

1 me gusta